16

And he didn't want to see Xiaoyun unhappy, so he had no choice but to continue to take her to hunt. He only hoped that the prey he would encounter in the future would be weaker prey, so that the damage to Xiao Yun would be reduced.

And Xiaoyun didn't have a good impression of hunting after what happened just now, but she felt that she only had to experience it once, and she would not want to follow her to hunt next time. Furthermore, she believed that Tiger Wing would Never let her follow her out of the forest again, because he was more worried about her getting hurt than she was.

Bi Ying, who was walking in the front, suddenly stopped and looked in the direction not far ahead. There were a few deer staying there, and the hawk quietly approached them, not letting them notice, while the tiger wing dragged Xiaoyun to the other side quietly and waited. When several deer found the hawk, they immediately wanted to run away. At this time, tiger wings suddenly appeared in front of them, blocking their way. There were tiger wings in front and hawks behind them, and they also continued to resist and hit them. , but in the end they were still no match for Tiger Wing and Quying, and died in their upper middle.

A total of four deer were hunted by them, and Xiao Yun, who was standing and watching, just felt sorry for those few deer, but she knew the principle of the weak eating the strong, no matter how pitiful she felt in her heart, she still had to accept it. Writer's words:

31. Ready to make conditions

On this day, huyi and the Others Quickly Hunting Different Prey, and the main one, the fourly they deer. , And the Harvest Was Also very rich. Although after this hunting, xiaoyun is no longer Internet in hunting at all, and she doesn't plan to go hunting with Hu Yi anymore, instead she only goes to the forest to gather grass and leaves. But for the time being, she doesn't need it again, because she has picked A lot of grass leaves today, which is enough for later experiments and finished materials, so if it is not necessary, she believes that she will not leave the clan to go to the forest again.

Soon they walked back from the forest to the mouth of the tribe, and Tiger Wing and Buying Ying distributed all the prey, and then they separated here and went home. Huyi carried different prey, and Xiaoyun walked towards their home with all kinds of grass leaves on his back. As soon as they stepped into the house, they both went to the kitchen. Tiger Wing needed to process the prey immediately, and Xiaoyun couldn't wait to make all kinds of condiments immediately, but the space in the kitchen was limited, and the prey needed to be processed immediately, so Xiaoyun I had no choice but to help deal with the prey first.

In addition to handling the prey, Tiger Wing also had to prepare the meat for noon, so he soon handed over the rest of the prey to Xiaoyun's hands. Although he was reluctant to let his females help, he However, his baby was different from other female orcs, so he had to accept Xiaoyun's help.

Xiaoyun would like to use condiments for lunch, but it is impossible now. Because Tiger Wing is now starting to prepare the meat for lunch, and she has no free time to make condiments, and then the most important thing for her is to process the prey, otherwise she may have to eat some "weird taste" in the next few days of meat. However, Xiaoyun didn't plan to eat meat for the next few days, because she had discovered the existence of oranges, so she was also thinking about how to use oranges as a meal.

In the world she originally lived in, many women only ate fruits for dinner in order to lose weight, but because they did not absorb enough nutrients, but she thought about it, if she didn’t eat it every day, it might not be too harmful to the body. In addition, if you eat meat alone, eating too much will damage your health, and it will also lack some nutrients. So Xiaoyun decided that oranges can be used as a meal, but oranges cannot be the main food for three meals, and she is also thinking about how to find more different foods so that she does not have to eat meat every day.

While she was thinking, the prey in her hand had been processed in a mess, and Tiger Wing was already cooking the prey. Xiaoyun was going to classify the grass leaves at this time. She felt that it was quite hard work, because all kinds of grass leaves were very similar in shape, but with her carefulness, she was able to successfully classify all the grass leaves in the end. By the time she divides the blades of grass into equal portions, their lunches are almost done today.

"Baby, why are you still making grass leaves? Go out and sit for a while, and then you can eat meat."

Hu Yi said to the little man next to him who had finished sorting the leaves of grass. He saw that the man next to him had no intention of going out to wait for the meat to be cooked, so he had to let her stay in the kitchen. He didn't know what the little man was thinking now, he only knew His baby is constantly looking at different blades of grass and thinking about things.

Xiaoyun was thinking about what kind of grass to use first, and how to make it well. She wondered whether making condiments would be like making jam. She had never tried making condiments. In the past, she could just buy them at the market She got different seasonings, so now she doesn't know where to start. After thinking about it, the meat is already cooked, and Tiger Wing keeps calling the little man, but the little man is so engrossed in thinking about things that he doesn't listen. He had no choice but to carry Xiaoyun out of the kitchen. Writer's words:

32. Baby, need help?

When Xiaoyun finally thought of what to try first, she realized that the place where she was now had changed, and there was already cooked meat in front of her, but she was sitting on Tiger Wing's lap? She immediately struggled to get to the chair next to her, but Tiger Wing didn't intend to let go. She didn't stop struggling until she felt something pressing against her, and she didn't dare to move again, for fear of being caught by Tiger Wing again. Wing eats up.

"Tiger wings...I want to come down..."

Xiaoyun had no choice but to beg Huyi to let her get off him, but Huyi just said, "You will be allowed to come down after eating the meat." Because Xiaoyun ignored him just now, he was a little dissatisfied, so he now Xiaoyun was forced to sit in his lap and eat meat obediently, otherwise he was not allowed to leave. He also knew that Xiaoyun was always thinking about the leaves of grass in his heart, and he was afraid that she would forget about eating, so he had to make a rigid rule that he could only go down after eating.

Xiaoyun also asked her to resign herself to her fate and obediently eat all the meat before she put it in her mouth. When she couldn't eat any more, she desperately refused to put any more meat in her mouth, so Huyi had to put the rest All the meat is eaten into the stomach. Xiaoyun, who was full, quickly got off Huyi and ran to the kitchen to prepare her condiments.

First of all, Xiaoyun took the grass leaves that she picked the most as a test sample. Before she started, she picked up one of the grass leaves, then put Xiao Xiao in her mouth to test the taste, and slowly tasted it in her Mouth. She Continued, Until a Little Sweetness Came Out, and She Spit Out the Blade of Grass in Her Mouth. As a she tasted the most Important Sweetness, s he was naturly very excavated. Without saying a word, she began to chop up up the grass leaves, and then boiled some unused water until the water was boiling. Put part of the grass leaves and let the grass leaves boil.

Huyi heard the sound from the kitchen outside, and quickly ate the last of the meat, and then strode towards the kitchen to see what Xiaoyun was doing and if there was anything he could do to help , the most important thing is that he is going to monitor Xiaoyun to prevent her from getting hurt in the kitchen.

"Honey, can I help you?"

Hearing the voice from behind, Xiao Yun was startled, and then shook her head. For the time being, she was waiting for the grass leaves to boil, so she didn't do anything, just stirred the grass leaves in the pot from time to time. He didn't have anything to help, and he didn't plan to go out of the kitchen, but watched from behind Xiaoyun. He didn't want Xiaoyun to stay in the kitchen alone at all, and he also decided to wait for Xiaoyun to finish things. Start an education.

"Tiger Wing, my husband... you go out and rest for a while... I can do it here by myself"

Xiao Yun felt that the people behind him did not leave