8

There was a large face, the eyes of which were still closed. Xiaoyun looked at Huyi's face, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt it was beautiful. Now she had a sweet feeling in her heart, and she felt that such a situation would never be encountered in her whole life. In the past, she never met a boy she wanted, but this orc in front of her lightly broke her original plan of being single for the rest of her life. But now she feels that having a husband is not a bad thing. Although she only spent three days with Hu Yi, she never believed that there would be love at first sight. There will really appear in the world, but now she dare not believe it anymore, because she is falling in love with this orc at first sight right now.

While thinking about things by herself, Xiao Yun didn't know that Hu Yi had woken up. Hu Yi looked at this cute girl in front of him, and couldn't help but kiss her small mouth. Xiaoyun felt her lips wet, and finally came to her senses. Seeing that the person in front of her was smiling at her, Xiaoyun was afraid that the person in front of her would be lustful, so she wanted to get up quickly. Reiterate was pulled back into Huyi's arms.

"Tiger Wings...they're about to wake up"

Xiaoyun said shyly while patting Huyi's chest. But Hu Yi didn't intend to let go, he lowered his head and inhaled Xiao Yun's body fragrance. Writer's words:

15. You are not allowed to bully me

"baby..."

Huyi inhaled Xiaoyun's body fragrance, and the unique fragrance made the fire in Huyi's body start to stir. In the morning, it was the time when the orc's desire was at its peak. In addition, Tiger Wing only wanted Xiaoyun once last night, and He was not fully satisfied, the "it" hidden in his lower body began to heat up and harden.

Xiaoyun felt Huyi's lower body slowly changing, and the hand that was patting Huyi tried harder to push Huyi away. "To be eaten early in the morning, doesn't it mean not to get up all day long? 』Xiaoyun doesn't want to lie in bed all day, naturally he just doesn't want to. But Huyi didn't intend to let go of Xiaoyun, he really wanted to insert his giant root into Xiaoyun's beautiful honey hole again and again, and he began to caress Xiaoyun's body non-stop with both hands.

"Husband... um... um... no..."

Xiaoyun, who had already started to feel hot after being touched by Huyi, shyly begged for mercy from Huyi.

"No? Really not?"

Huyi continued to caress Xiaoyun with one hand, while the other hand stretched out to Xiaoyun's private place, touching his hand that already felt wet.

"Look, it's all so wet, you really don't want it?"

Hu Yi showed Xiao Yun the hands that were already soaked in love liquid, and Xiao Yun looked at the love liquid, his face became redder and redder, then he buried his head in Hu Yi's chest, and said angrily, "Bad guy! ...you bully me..."

Hearing the baby's accusation, Huyi's heart tightened, and then he hugged his cute little man, and patted his little baby softly.

"Baby, be good, I'm not willing to bully you"

"I don't bully you, I just love you"

Hu Yi's two words made Xiaoyun's heart warm when she was blunt. She smiled happily, and then turned her hands to hug Hu Yi's waist. Although these two sentences are not fancy sweet words, they are full of the other party's sincerity, and they are two words from the heart. Naturally, Xiaoyun felt extremely satisfied and happy. Xiaoyun had never heard these words before, but at this moment Xiaoyun seemed to be saying these two sentences to solve the problem of not being able to get out of bed.

"Then you are not allowed to bully me now, people want to get out of bed now"

After Hu Yi heard Xiao Yun's words, it was her little brother who suffered in the end, but she couldn't bear to see her baby crying, so she secretly thought "I will eat you up at night", and then he Just hold the child out of bed.

In the morning, of course it needs to be washed, but the bathing pool is the place for male orcs in the morning, so he asked Xiaoyun to wait for him to bring water back at home. Although Xiaoyun didn't know why she couldn't go out with her, she knew that this place was not her original place, so her living habits might be different, so she could only obediently wait in the house for Huyi's return.

On the way Hu Yi went to the pool where he took a bath today, there were also many orcs who were concerned about the situation of their new partner, some even said that he might have a little orc soon, but Hu Yi just smiled silly and said, "That's not the case Hurry... I don't know if there is one yet." Although Hu Yi smiled and brought it up like this now, secretly he was thinking about what the little orc would look like in the future, would it be like him or like a baby? Is it male or female? Naturally, he also very much hoped that the child could conceive their child as soon as possible, but how could he know these things in a day or two? He had no choice but to go home and work harder, and then slowly let the children cultivate their love crystallization, and conceive their little orc baby for him. Writer's words:

16. I want to go hunting with you

As Huyi thought about it, he had already arrived at the bathing pool. He washed himself quickly, and then took water home for his little baby. There were also many male orcs around who started to take water home. Every morning There are densely packed orcs gathered here. Some orcs will go out to the forest to hunt after cleaning, while some will eat up the prey at home before going out to hunt. Some like fresh food so they hunt every day, while some only go out to hunt once a few days because they have a partner at home. Of course, the number of prey is naturally more.

Different orcs have different preferences, and Huyi used to like to go out hunting every day. First, he likes to enjoy the hunting process. Second, he thinks that the prey is fresh and delicious, because the prey that has been kept for a long time will be different. the taste of. Actually those are just because they didn't handle the prey properly and the prey started to go bad after a few days, so naturally the taste will be weird. This is because they don’t understand, and they don’t have too much demand for taste, “as long as you eat it.” They often eat with this idea, so naturally any taste can be put into their mouths.

Huyi quickly returned home with water, and Xiaoyun was obediently waiting for Huyi's return at home, because there was nothing to do at home, so Xiaoyun sat boredly waiting for him to come back.

Hearing the sound coming from the door, Xiaoyun immediately ran out to have a look, saw that it was Huyi who opened the door, and said happily: "Huyi! You are back", seeing Xiaoyun who warmly welcomed him back, Huyi felt very warm in his heart, he put one hand around Xiaoyun's waist, while the other continued to hold the water, and then went into the house.

Entering the room, Hu Yi quickly put the water tank in place, and then let Xiao Yun take a bath in it. This water tank is much larger than Xiao Yun. After Xiao Yun sat in, there was still a lot of space. She She was thinking about how Hu Yi picked up this cylinder, but she didn't know that there were more things heavier than this cylinder, for example, many of the prey they hunted were larger and heavier than this water cylinder.

While Xiaoyun was taking a bath, there was a sound of "gurgling" one after another, Xiaoyun's face suddenly flushed, and then she lowered her head shyly, she was afraid that Tiger Wing would hear it. But orcs have always had good hearing , so Tiger Wing could hear it very clearly.

"Honey, are you hungry?"

Huyi's words made Xiaoyun's face even redder, as red as a red apple, but in Huyi's eyes, it was very delicious and alluring. Xiao Yun just said " En" softly, and Hu Yi turned around and was about to go out again. Seeing Hu Yi's exit, Xiao Yun immediately called Hu Yi to stop, "Hu Yi, where are you going?".

"I went to Sen