28

Huyi's hands already had red marks one after another.

"Baby, grab me and bite me hard when it hurts, I will hurt with you"

This sentence can definitely move many people, but Xiao Yun, who was in pain, had no room to be moved, so he bit down on his wrist vigorously. His bitten hand was already red and deep into the bone. He also felt the pain , but he was willing to bear all the pain with his favorite.

In addition to his physical pain, he is also suffering from mental pain. He watched the person he loved in his life suffer like hell, and he would rather bear it all for him.

"Baby, push harder, the baby is coming out soon"

During a long labor, when the baby had just met, Tiger Wing yelled "Baby, harder" and bit him harder and harder. Hu Yi's bitten hand was already bitten to the bone, and the people around him could see that they should be more worried about him. But he kept enduring all these pains, he thought the pain was nothing, the most painful one was definitely Xiaoyun.

"Come out! Come out!! Go and help the child take a bath"

One of the females told Huyi that there is a tradition here that the father bathes a newborn baby. It is said that if a male is born, he will inherit his father's strong strength.

As Tigerwing bathed the child, his wound kept prickling. But he feels very happy. He is now a father and has two lovely children.

"Why hasn't the other one come out?"

The patriarch said anxiously, after Hu Yi washed the child, he found Xiao Yun was still in pain. And he saw the anxious patriarch, thinking that something happened.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

He held the child in one hand, and Xiaoyun's hand in the other, and found that her hand was cold, without the warmth it had just now. His heart jumped suddenly, thinking that Xiaoyun's life was in danger.

"Baby, don't worry. What will I do with my child if you have something to do? Obediently support us, we still have a child yet to be born. Aren't you looking forward to our child? Look, look, what I'm holding is a male orc Baby. We still have a sweet baby unborn, so you have to keep going"

Xiao Yun faintly heard Hu Yi's words, and with a sound of "ah", the other child also disappeared. She is not as strong as the male baby, who will cry when she comes out to meet everyone, no matter how the female coaxes her, she will not stop crying, until the tiger wing hugs her, she becomes quiet.

Xiaoyun glanced at her newborn child, then closed her eyes and fell asleep, she no longer had the strength to hug her children.

Hu Yi looked at the second child who was just born, this is the little princess of the two of them, Hu Yi kissed her, and took her to wash. The little princess looked at her father, and kept shaking her hands, wanting to touch her father.

Huyi smiled at the child, thinking that she thought she would be a great beauty like her mother. Then he was very grateful to his favorite Xiao Yun for giving birth to two lovely children for him.

After washing all the children, he returned to the room and saw that the elder and the younger were sleeping together, so he went to the bed and put the other little princess on the bed. Then quietly kissed his favorite, and said to Xiaoyun : "Baby, I love you"