38

It 's just that none of this was Xiaoyun's decision, it was a coincidence that she gave birth to a little female, so she didn't have any unique recipes at all.

However, Xiaoyun gave birth to a little female, which not only made the Flying Eagle tribe happy, but also made the Huyi family very happy, and Xiaoyue was even more happy to have a younger sister like her, who always surrounded her not long after she was born. My sister turned around.

Xiaoyue also always asks Xiaoyun when her sister can play with her, but Xiaoyun always smiles at Xiaoyue and says that her sister is too young to play with you.

"Mom, when will my sister grow up? I want to play with my sister."

Even if Xiaoyun told Xiaoyue, but the next day Xiaoyue would still ask Xiaoyun this question, there was always endless, and finally Xiaoyun could only ask Xiaoyue to go out to find other little females to play, or go to Play with brother Xiaohu for the first time. But Xiaoyue didn't want to, she just always missed her sister and wanted to play with her.

Xiao Yun had no choice but to keep Xiao Yue by her side, and sometimes she would laugh when she saw Xiao Yue making her sister laugh. Xiaoyun enjoys the current family very much, simple and happy.

Of course, since Xiaoyun finished her confinement, Huyi's sexual blessings have returned, but Xiaoyun always has to take care of her newborn daughter, and often ignores Huyi, which makes Huyi have the urge to put her on a few occasions. newly born daughter was handed over to other females to take care of, and of course he did not do so in the end.

Because if he did this, Xiaoyun would definitely be angry and ignore him, instead of letting him set fire to her everywhere like now.

"Baby, we haven't done it in a long time"

During Xiaoyun's pregnancy this time, Hu Yi never touched Xiao Yun, even though Xiao Yun hinted several times that he could use a little more force, Hu Yi endured it by himself in the end. So Xiaoyun had no choice but to watch Huyi too much , but she would also give him small benefits, for example, she would take the initiative to kiss him.

Such a simple action has already made Huyi very happy, and he also felt that it would not be a problem to endure it for a while longer, because he knew that Xiaoyun had not long after giving birth, and he could eat it with interest for a long time. So he has been enduring it.

But the pervert, who had been hungry for so long, dared not give up until Xiaoyun couldn't get up for three days and three nights after the ban was lifted. Although Xiaoyun was the one who suffered in the end, she didn't dare to say no. Because she knew that her dear him had endured it for a long, long time, if counted by the months in her world, there should be at least nine months.

But here, there is no algorithm of year, month and day, only spring, summer, autumn and winter. No matter what, she only needs to know that she lives happily here, and she doesn't think about going back to the place that belongs to her, because here is her home, her favorite person, and her children.

She is used to having them around her, and she still wants to watch her children grow up, and she also wants to live with her favorite until old age. So even if she is allowed to go back to the original place now, she will not leave here, because this is her home, and there is a place for her to miss.

And she can get the person she loves the most in her life, it is given to her here, if she goes back, she will not be able to be with her favorite person, and she is afraid that she will be even more unwilling and sad. She couldn't deny how much she wanted to go back to that technologically advanced place, but now she no longer has this idea, she has fully integrated into this Flying Eagle Clan.