36

Acceptance, even love. In fact, as long as Xiaoyun is willing to spend a little more time, he can definitely continue to try all the herbs in the forest, and then make more delicious condiments.

But now Xiaoyun has to take care of two naughty children in addition to constantly studying cooking. Ever since Xiaohuci and Xiaoyue could walk, jump and talk, the two of them always ran outside. walked outside.

So after that, Xiao Yun had nothing to do with the two of them, so he had to ask Hu Yi to train Xiao Hu more times and let Xiao Hu protect Xiao Yue. But Xiaoyun didn't know that when the two of them went out to play, different little males would appear around Xiaoyue every day, and these little males all wanted to win Xiaoyue's heart.

They always work hard every day to show their strength and give her different gifts every day, whether it is flowers, plants, prey, or even their own victories outside. Xiaoyue always receives all kinds of gifts every day, so her mother doesn't know where to put her things.

"Mom! Mom! Come out and help me put away these presents"

Every time Xiaoyun heard her words, she couldn't help but laugh, and she was no longer single now, and she gave birth to a child again. But every time she would go out the door to see what gifts her precious daughter received today However , she hopes that this gift is more practical. She likes seeing Xiaoyue receive the prey the most. In this way, she doesn't have to think about how to dispose of useless things.

"I'm coming"

Xiao Yun shook her head, but still walked to the door to see what gift Xiao Yue received today. However, when she saw that they were some war prizes, she really had the urge to throw away all the things, but how could her daughter let her throw away all her gifts.

That's why their home is getting more and more things every day, and finally Huyi has to build an extra place to put the gifts Xiaoyue received. It's just that they were afraid that in the end, the new stock would not be enough to give Xiaoyue her gift.

Because they firmly believe that unless one day Xiaoyue accepts one of the males, the gifts will continue to flow. The two of them just hope that Xiaoyue will grow up faster, so that they won't have such a headache, but they have this idea in their hearts, but they also have a contradictory idea.

I just hope that Xiaoyue can stay with them for a longer time, and don't have to leave under their wings so quickly. But one day Xiaoyue will leave their side to build a new family of her own, and then she will be as happy as she is.

In the future, Xiaoyue will also have her own children, and she may have forgotten about them as parents by then. But no matter what, Xiaoyue will become the older sister of her children in the future, because she has decided to have more children to make this family more lively.

"Mom, look, I got a lot of presents."

Xiaoyue is still a naive child, always thinks that receiving gifts is a good thing, but she never thought that those little males who gave her gifts had ulterior motives for her. But she is still a child, how could she think of it, and when she grows up, she will definitely meet a male she loves, and other males will not dare to give her gifts at that time.

In addition, after these little males grow up, will they continue to pursue her like they are now? I hope Xiaoyue is happy.

71. Parents sometimes need to hate

Xiaoyun was thinking about different things, and almost ignored Xiaoyue who was standing at the door, until Xiaoyue's voice sounded again.

"Mom! Mom, where should I put my gift?"

While asking about the location, Xiaoyue regained her mother's attention and waited for Xiaoyun's response. Xiaoyun simply responded, and then took Xiaoyue to the store where her new gifts were placed, but she still secretly told Xiaoyue not to receive gifts often, as there was not enough space for him to place them.

Also tell her that if you have time, you have to tidy up and give some that you don't like to other little females or throw them away. It’s just that children are willing to give or give away their things to others, so they always beg their mother not to take or throw away things, but to keep them in storage.

"Xiaoyue, you have received a lot of presents, and there is almost no place to put them. If you don't tidy up well, mom will throw away your things. So, can you tidy up obediently?"

When she heard her mother say that she was going to throw away her gift, Xiaoyue was also very sad, and tears flowed out. It's just that Xiaoyun can't bear it no matter how hard she is, she has to cry like a little princess who can't see the baby, because the child can't be spoiled too much, otherwise when she grows up, others will not be able to stand her.

So education starts at an early age, and the lessons learned in childhood can definitely make children remember, so now she has to teach Xiaoyue to organize things by herself, otherwise Xiaoyun will not help her if there is no room for her gifts in the end. hers.

At that time, even if her father is willing to help her build another inventory, Xiaoyun is not willing, because it will definitely spoil her. So no matter how reluctant Xiaoyun is, she still has to hate to say these words. Although she is hurting in her heart, sometimes she just endures the pain in her heart and teaches her.

"Mom... don't throw it away, don't..."

Xiaoyue begged her mother with a weeping voice. Tears and snot were streaming down her face. Xiaoyun looked at Xiaoyue who had become a colorful cat. Finally, she went into the house and took out the soft animal skin to help her little princess. wipe face. Then she also took the gift from her hand and walked towards the store, but Xiaoyue thought that her mother was going to throw away her gift, so she hurriedly chased and pulled her to prevent Xiaoyun from going any further.

It's just that the child's strength was not to be feared, Xiaoyun still continued to move forward, and she didn't stop when she heard the child's crying louder, until she reached the door of the warehouse.

"Mother……"

While weeping and shouting in a hoarse voice, Xiaoyun didn't respond but opened the door of the storage room and walked into a room where gifts of all sizes were placed. The things inside are all gifts that Xiaoyue has been taking back. She put The presents that Xiaoyue took back today on the ground, and then helped her tidy them up slowly.

She didn't tell Xiaoyue until Xiaoyue's crying disappeared.

"Come here and help clean up, what do you think it looks like here? It's a mess"

She didn't say that she would throw away Xiaoyue's gift, but she just asked Xiaoyue to help organize it. In fact, as long as it is tidied up, this room can store a lot of things, but she didn't tidy it up before, and the young Xiaoyue didn't at all. Awareness is about putting things in order.

"However, if the inventory is full, you can do it yourself. I won't ask Dad to help you build another inventory, so in the end you still have to throw away some you don't like or send other small ones. female"

In the end Xiaoyun said this, Xiaoyue was still not very happy, but she obediently agreed, because she knew that her mother had already made concessions, and if she was not obedient, her mother would really be angry... Writer if:

72. He is worried

Xiaoyun is busy every day taking care of the children's daily life and eating, and also teaching the children that even if Xiaoyun has a big belly, she should rest more, but she is still very firm.