18

To take it out, I had to call Huyi who was waiting to come in and help take it out. Hu Yi naturally went in and took out the cooked meat without saying a word. Of course, he didn't forget to take out his little baby, both human and meat.

"Husband, try it quickly"

Xiaoyun had already tasted a little bit when cooking, so she thought the taste was pretty good, although there was room for improvement, but she didn't know if Huyi would like this taste, so Lian Wang asked Huyi to try it quickly. i put the meat into his mouth, tasted it and bit it, and felt that the sweet taste perfectly matched the umami taste of the meat. It was the first time he ate meat other than umami, and he kept saying "delicious" , Delicious" , and then kept putting the meat in the mouth. Seeing such tiger wings, Xiaoyun smiled, and then went to taste the meat with a happy mood.Writer's words: Dear friends, I'm back^^Because I was quite busy for the past few days, and I was not at home almost all day so I didn't have time to update the article. Now I took a little time to satisfy everyone's eyes. Here is a new article for everyone to slowly taste the small ones and eat the meat, and then the uploaded ones are just like Xiaoyun and Huyi, eating sweet meat, but what they are eating is honey pork knuckle, which is great the ~ ~

35. The Torch Party with All (Part 1)

Xiaoyun has been living in the Flying Eagle Clan in the Phantom Forest for three months. She is very familiar with the Flying Eagle Clan from the very beginning, and her relationship with Huyi is getting better and better. Xiaoyun would be dissatisfied with Huyi, and would always find her to be tender and gentle within two days, and would often be made to lie on the bed and sulk. Moreover, she has established a good relationship with other male and female orcs in the clan. She has mixed into the Flying Eagle clan. Everyone is very friendly to her and often comes to care about her.

And today is the annual sacred fire party of the Flying Eagle Clan. Because it has entered the early winter and the weather is starting to turn cold, everyone has started to prepare different meat and animal skins for the winter . Huyi also went out early to prepare the carnivorous animal skins for the winter, and Xiaoyun asked him to pick more grass leaves so that she could make more conditions.

It is also because she plans to make delicious meat for everyone at the torch party today. Before, she couldn't find a chance to let other clansmen try it, but once, she went to Bi Ying's house and invited Bi Ying to their house to have a taste, but that time Bi Ying was finally thrown out of the door by the tiger wings, and then Xiaoyun was fucked by Huyi for a whole day. Xiaoyun still remembers that time deeply, so she never dared to invite male orcs to their house, even if it was just for a while, because Tiger Wing was completely jealous.

"Baby, come and help me"

After Tiger Wing came back from hunting, he would call Xiaoyun to help deal with the prey, and Xiaoyun also had to classify the grass leaves. After three months of getting along, Huyi is completely relieved to let Xiaoyun help in the kitchen, because he finds that handling prey and cooking in the kitchen with Xiaoyun is actually a very happy thing, and they sometimes Playing around in the kitchen adds a little fun.

Huyi often secretly plans to have a good time with Xiaoyun in the kitchen one day. He already plans in his heart that it will be during the winter, so that he can have an "excuse" to spend with Xiaoyun in the kitchen, so he is actually looking forward to it Hurry up for the winter.

"Husband, we have to deal with the prey quickly, we have to go to the torch party tonight!"

Xiaoyun is very much looking forward to tonight's torch party, and she has prepared a lot of condiments to make delicious meat for everyone to try, so she is very excited now.

"Honey, you're slow, move faster!"

"I see, baby, you slow down, what should you do if you get hurt later?"

"No! It's not the first time I've done it."

"You hurt, I will feel sorry for you!"

"Got it, got it... hurry up and do it"

Xiaoyun kept blowing Huyi away, telling Huyi to deal with it quickly. When Huyi buried his head in dealing with it, he would often look at Xiaoyun, fearing that Xiaoyun would get hurt. Although he assured Xiaoyun to help, he usually dealt with it. When the time comes, they will deal with it slowly, so today Xiaoyun suddenly uses such a fast speed to deal with the prey, Hu Yi will still be worried.

But I was still worried, Tiger Wing had to rush to deal with it. The amount of prey today was not unusually large, because most of these prey were food for the winter, so the number was astonishing. And they have to get it done before the party, after which Xiaoyun will go to the party to show off his skills and make delicious meat for everyone. Although Hu Yi is slightly dissatisfied in his heart, after Xiaoyun's constant requests, He still agreed to Xiaoyun.

Of course, when Xiaoyun asked, he would not forget to seduce the tiger's wings. The orc could stand the temptation of his lover, so he had to agree if he wanted to eat. Although he regretted it very much afterwards and couldn't help but agreed, but he didn't dare to go back on his word, otherwise Xiaoyun might be angry for a long time, so he had no choice but to be dissatisfied in his heart. Writer's words: Merry Christmas from here~~ I am also very grateful to Shenzhen and mjmao for their Christmas fur hats Let’s continue this article. After that, I’m really going to live in the winter, and there are still some things to happen... What is it? Hehehe, let's continue reading! People want to say, in fact, it will be my birthday in three days...so I want to save the Japanese for the small story~~

36. The torch party with everyone (2)

After a long time of processing, Huyi and Xiaoyun finally took care of all the prey. Xiaoyun immediately went to change into new animal skin clothes, and then called Huyi, who was still putting the prey, to come in After changing into new animal skin clothes, I couldn't wait to bring the condiments, so I pulled the tiger wings to leave the house and set off for the party venue.

"Baby, wait for me to hug you"

After Hu Yi finished speaking, he picked up Xiao Yun who was eager to rush to the venue, then spread his wings and flew to the venue.

Normally, he would never show it in the clan, there is no need for it at all, if it wasn't for his baby being in such a hurry, he wouldn't want to use this method. Who called his baby, how unwilling he was to get food for other people, but he had already promised his baby, so he had no choice but to fly to the venue with her in his arms.

Soon Huyi flew to the venue with Xiaoyun in his arms, and the clansmen saw Huyi flying in the sky, and they didn't make a fuss, because the orcs often saw it, but they thought it was strange, why would they spread their wings in the clan? Well, but they didn't have time to ask questions. Everyone was busy preparing things for the party.

Huyi descended slowly, and after Xiaoyun said "Hi everyone", Huyi asked Huyi to carry her to the cooking place. Of course Huyi obeyed the instructions and carried Xiaoyun to the cooking place. After Huyi took a few steps, he soon arrived at the cooking place. He put Xiaoyun on the ground. As soon as Xiaoyun's feet touched the ground, he immediately ordered Huyi to get the fresh meat that the tribe had prepared. Start boiling water and put different conditions by yourself, and prepare for cooking later.

"Baby, here it is"

"Honey, cut the meat for me"

"Is it the usual size?"

Xiaoyun nodded, and Huyi went to cut up the meat, and soon Huyi had already cut up all the meat. Xiaoyun's side has also been prepared, and the water has been boiled. After that, Xiaoyun put the meat into the hot water to boil , and then began to make delicious meat.

When Xiaoyun was cooking the meat, he would send out bursts of fragrance from time to time. The orcs present smelled the fragrance that they had never smelled before, and immediately looked for it.