33

64. Strange family

After passing through one forest after another, a place similar to a village finally appeared in front of him, but he did not enter this village, but continued to move in the other direction.

They were taken by him to a strange place, which was somewhat similar to the Flying Eagle Clan, and it was believed that this place belonged to their clan. Compared with the Flying Eagle Clan, this place is more secluded, and not as open as the Flying Eagle Clan. When we got here, not a single female orc was seen. It's just that she doesn't know why he brought him to this place, and she doesn't know which family this is, and she doesn't know why there are no orcs outside, so they just stay at home?

"This is where we live"

The place where they live temporarily means that they do not have a fixed place to live, so they may often have to change places to live, or keep looking for a suitable place. Finding a suitable place to live in the psychedelic forest is not difficult or easy, so if you really want to find it, it will take a lot of time to find it.

But I believe that they will soon find a place that really belongs to them, because as long as they spend more time and search hard, they will find it soon and encounter a place that is completely suitable for them.

Although Xiaoyun didn't understand their affairs at all, she still hoped that they could find a place that really belonged to them, but she was actually really scared now, wondering what he would do to them, for such a strange place, She didn't 't know how to face it either.

"What do you want to do to us? Why did you bring us here?"

She has been asking this question repeatedly, but he has never responded directly to this question, so she has been worried about what he will do to them. She really wants to know if they are safe, but she has not been answered, she is not sure if she is safe at the moment.

"We won't do anything to you, because you and the little female are very precious. I just hope that you will live between our two clans in the future. Of course, it is best to let the little female choose a partner in our clan."

Why is it because of her partner again? She has met someone who wants to be her partner once before, and wants to pursue her. She had already rejected it once, but why did she go to find them this time because of things about her partner, or even capture them back.

"The patriarch of another family will come over in a while, and he will naturally explain to you. This is the reason why our two families cooperate. I think it is better for him to explain to you."

Xiaoyun already has an inexplicable dislike for this place. She didn't want to say anything about being caught, but she still hopes that they will stay here in the future. How can this be possible? stay here. Now they still hope that her daughter will choose a partner between their two families in the future, so is she selling her daughter to them?

This is of course impossible, she is unwilling no matter what, even as a mother, she has no right to force her daughter to do anything, let alone this is a lifelong event for her daughter. The daughter's happiness is naturally her own choice, to find someone she likes, someone who can make her happy. Instead of just picking someone as a partner, live life without love and be happy that way.

So she would never agree. If her daughter fell in love with one of the male orcs of their two families in the future, she would not object, but if her precious daughter must be forced to choose their tribe, she would definitely not agree. Even if she came to this place inexplicably and was with Huyi, although she resisted at the beginning, she still developed dependence on Huyi in the end, even love.

But she hopes that everything after her daughter will not happen too suddenly, and will go with the flow, not like her, everything will come too suddenly.

65. Thoughts of running away

While waiting for the patriarch of another family to come over, Xiaoyun kept thinking about what she would do in the future, whether to find a chance to escape, or wait for the arrival of Tiger Wing, she really didn't know how to do it well. She was scared too, she didn't know what to do, she just wanted to be safe with the kids.

Although she knew they wouldn't hurt them, she still couldn't accept it, she didn't want to stay here, she wanted to go back to their home, the home full of warmth. She didn't want to stay in a strange place again, she didn't want to leave the Tiger Wing and Flying Eagle tribe.

She has lived in the Flying Eagle Clan for a long time, she has fully integrated into it, and now she loves Tiger Wings, and their home very much. Even though this place is not as developed as her original world, she has a partner who treats her well, and there are two crystallizations of their love.

In this way, she already feels very satisfied, because she has finally found a family that she really belongs to, the home she has longed for.

"You are the female who can give birth to twins, I didn't expect you to be so weak"

The patriarch thought that the female who could give birth to twins must be a strong female orc. Who knew that after he saw Xiaoyun, compared with normal female orcs and Xiaoyun, Xiaoyun was so weak and different. It was as if he didn't believe that Xiao Yun could give birth to two children at the same time.

"I'll give you the big ones, and just give us the little females."

The two patriarchs were talking, completely ignoring Xiaoyun. When Xiaoyun heard that they were going to separate her from the children, she was naturally unwilling at all, and hugged the children even more tightly. And Xiao Huci looked at the two male orcs with hostile eyes, but he couldn't get out of his mother's arms, and he couldn't teach these two hateful male orcs a lesson.

But at this moment, Xiao Huci has already firmly remembered the two male orcs in front of him. He will definitely find these two hateful orcs in the future. He will become stronger and defeat them when the time comes. I don't know if this is the nature of the orcs. After finding the target, they will definitely work hard to become stronger.

Even such a tiny little male will have such thoughts. Even if he hasn't learned to speak yet, the orcs will have a very strong feeling for the enemy.

"Then I'll take the little female away"

That patriarch wanted to take the little female away from Xiaoyun's hand, but Xiaoyun didn't intend to let go at all. No matter how the patriarch broke Xiaoyun's hands away, Xiaoyun still refused to let go and hug her tightly . didn't want to be separated from the children, and when she knew they were going to take her little princess away, she rebelled even more against letting them do it.

Although her strength could not resist anyone at all, she used all her strength to protect her children. No matter how hard she was torn away, she insisted not to let them take away her child, she could not let the child leave her side. Now Huyi is not by their side, unable to protect her and the children, so now it is up to her to protect the children.

"That's enough, let them go."

The blond-haired orc spoke up, and seeing the two of them insisting on each other, he also understood that Xiaoyun was unwilling to hand over the child, so he had to ask the other patriarch to let her go first, otherwise it would hurt her in the end. It's Xiaoyun. At that time, I'm afraid that the Flying Eagle Clan and the orcs of their two families will also be dissatisfied, so he thinks it would be better to let Xiaoyun and the others go now and let they go by themselves.

After all, in the eyes of their orcs, the female is there to protect and not to hurt, so if he hurts the female, even if he is the patriarch of the family, other orcs will be dissatisfied with it. rules of the forest