23

Knowing when the other side will attack them, but their daily patrols smell each other's scent. I'm afraid that they will attack them unexpectedly, so they live this uneasy life in fear every day.

Until the end of this cold winter, the other party did not attack, and spring will soon be entered. In spring, the beasts will gradually come out to hunt, and the beasts that have hibernated will slowly wake up to face different enemies . Will they rush out of their current range to attack the Flying Wings? When will the dangerous atmosphere in the distance dissipate? Will they gradually approach or stay away?

"Husband, what do you think the other party wants to do?"

Hu Yi couldn't answer Xiao Yun's question, he only knew that the other party had a dangerous aura. It was probably a crisis for them, so they never thought about what the other party was doing, maybe they just wanted to occupy other races According to the most basic instinct of the orcs. Or their family is looking for a place suitable for them to live in, just like they did not have a fixed home before, they are looking for a place that really belongs to their family.

It's just that they don't know what the other party is for, but all they can do is prepare to go to war when the time comes. For their own origins, as well as for their favorite partners and family members, each orc has Brought the strength of the family to continuously work hard to exercise, hoping to rely on their strength to protect this flying wing clan that belongs to them. Writer's words: I miss everyone very much. I have been preparing for the college entrance examination earlier, and I have no time to update the article. After the exam, and because of work, I never had time to come up. I am busy with different things every day and night, but Xiaobi never thought of giving up.Although it may make you guys wait for a long time dear, but I will definitely upload the article for everyone to read when I have time. In addition, after several months of work, Xiaobi finally saved enough money to buy a new laptop . this way, as long as I am free, I can continue to write my articles at any time. I hope that dear readers, don't give up and continue reading. Although the article may not be suitable for everyone, I will still work hard!! I will finish this part as soon as possible, and then try to write new articles!!

45. Blonde orc?

The roar of wild beasts came from outside the clan, and the orcs on duty in the clan immediately became vigilant.

Everyone thought, "Are they destroying the beasts outside? What are they trying to do? Kill all the beasts?"

They really didn't understand what the other party was trying to do. Some orcs wanted to know more about what was going on outside, so they flew outside the clan, closer to them, to observe the other party's actions.

"Stop peeking up there!"

The discovered orcs did not descend from above, but hovered in the air. They didn't stop around the deputy chief until a deputy chief appeared, and the deputy chief who came was Quying. He looked at the other party from the air, examining the other party's abilities, and it was obvious that they had the upper hand.

"What is your purpose? Why do you want to drive out the beasts!"

He asked with strong anger, this group of orcs are the orcs that have made their clan fearful recently. No matter what reasons they have to forgive, he will never forgive them, because they broke their clan's long-standing tradition. Be safe, let their people live in fear, never forgive!

"Haha, ask us what our purpose is. It's ridiculous, it's your orcs who snatched the prey of our patriarch."

"We have never seen you, how can we snatch your prey?"

The hawks were very puzzled when they heard what they said. They had never met them before, so how could they snatch prey from their people? The only tiger wing that had seen them did not bring any prey back when it returned to the clan , instead immediately report the patriarch event. So he really didn't understand who snatched their prey.

"Stop pretending here, how could our clansmen steal your prey!"

"You still don't accept the account after stealing it?"

"Enough! Takeno, back off."

The orc named Takeno retreated behind a blond orc, believing that the blond orc was their patriarch. But Bi Ying didn't feel afraid either, he thought the other party had nothing to be afraid of.

"I'm very sorry, my people didn't mean anything malicious. I also know that this is the first time you've met us, and my people are being rude."

"Don't be sorry, I'll just say it again, our tribe didn't snatch your prey"

Biying has no time to talk to them here anymore, if they don't listen to them, they can only prepare to go to war, and there is no more nonsense. Anyway, they won't admit what they haven't done, even if they say it again, they will only have the same answer.

"We didn't mean to offend you, we just hope that we can find that orc."

Bi Ying thought the orc they were looking for was Hu Yi, so he sent an orc Hui Li to call Hu Yi. But when Huyi came, the blond orc said that he was not looking for Huyi. Everyone thought that the only orc they had seen in their clan was Huyi.

"The orc we are looking for, his scent can be smelled on this new orc"

When the blond-haired orc said this, he was most surprised by Tiger Wing. The smell on him besides his own smell is naturally only Xiaoyun's smell, why did he find Xiaoyun? Hu Yi expressed his puzzlement. Normally, no one else has touched it except the people in their clan. Xiaoyun, could it be...

Could it be that someone else discovered Xiaoyun's appearance that day? Otherwise, why would other people know about Xiaoyun's existence... Writer's words: Thank you very much for the gift of js80031 Going up... But I have set the date of posting because Xiaobi is afraid that if I post all on the same day, I will be in a hurry, and I will drive out other articles. In fact, Xiaobi didn't use the function of saving manuscripts before. Because it is Xiaobi, I always feel that I can update it, but when I am too busy, there is no way to upload it on a specific day, so if I set it to save, this problem can be solved, but there is a new problem, which is Xiaobi often forgets that the previously saved manuscript is set to be published on that day...

46. ​​The blonde suitor?

"She is my partner, I will not hand it over to you, don't even think about it!"

He will definitely not give Xiaoyun to them, no matter what, he will not give his love to others, even if it is Xiaoyun's clansman, he will not leave Xiaoyun's side, and he will definitely leave Xiaoyun. Xiaoyun tied it up well.

"Your partner? I thought he was just an ordinary male orc, but he turned out to be a precious female. If it's a female, I can't give up even more. Let's use a duel between males to solve it."

"She has become my partner! She will not choose you!"

Generally, when females have no partners, male orcs can use a duel to decide who will pursue the female, but when the female has already formed a partner with one of the male orcs, this due is no longer feasible. However, because the females in the clan are very precious and the number is not large, some females will have several male orc partners. If the females are willing to accept other males, they can still show their love in front of the females and wait for a duel. , anyone can win the favor of a beauty.

"If you don't look at it, how do you know that she is unwilling? Bring her out."

Although Huyi was very reluctant to bring Xiaoyun in front of so many males, according to the regulations of the psychedelic forest,