11

He is on par with Tiger Wing, and they are both among the best in the clan.

"Biying, are you there? I brought my partner to meet you"

Hu Yi patted the door of Biying's house, and there was a reaction from inside the door, and soon the door was wide open. Seeing Hu Yi, Bi Ying was naturally kind. He looked at Xiao Yun standing beside Hu Yi, and then smiled and said: "Hu Yi, your little friend is really small! He has really grown up?" The writer said:

21. Really grown up

When Xiaoyun heard Bi Ying's words, she suddenly froze, and said secretly dissatisfied, "Don't I look like an adult? Although I am far from your female body size, I am indeed an adult! And I'm past that yellow light puberty."

"Bi Ying, my baby, she has really grown up."

Huyi understands that her little friend is not as tall as the females in the family, and it is normal for Xiaoyun, who is short in stage, to be misunderstood as a minor. But he remembered that when he asked Xiaoyun if he was an adult , he was anxious to eat Xiaoyun up. Fortunately, Xiaoyun was an adult at that time, otherwise his lust would be difficult to solve, and he was also afraid that if Xiaoyun When Yun was underage, he couldn't take Xiaoyun into his family first. He had to wait until she was an adult before choosing a partner. What if she didn't choose him? Then... what will happen, I can't imagine.

"But it's really small"

Biying looked left and right at Xiaoyun, always feeling that Xiaoyun was underage.

"Let's not talk about this for now. I brought Xiaoyun to meet you, and I want to ask you one thing."

When Hu Yi saw Bi Ying's eyes were always looking at Xiao Yun, he was always a little dissatisfied. Moreover, Bi Ying's gaze gave Hu Yi the feeling that he wanted to eat Xiao Yun into his stomach, and in addition, Xiao Yun was already a little dissatisfied with Bi Ying.

"Okay, hello Xiaoyun, I am Biying, one of the deputy chiefs of the Flying Eagle Clan." Biying smiled at Xiaoyun, but Xiaoyun said "Hello" indifferently, and then there was no hope. Looking at Bi Ying, he turned his eyes to Hu Yi. What does he have to ask others?

"Biying, when I go hunting and patrolling, please help take care of my baby. She is still unknown with the things in the clan. I hope you can help take care of her. Also, I hope you can go with us the day after tomorrow. Hunting, because Xiaoyun said he wanted to hunt and see, I am afraid of any danger and I can't take care of so much by myself, so it will be safer if you come with me."

"Ah! Xiaoyun wants to hunt together? Are you not afraid of danger?"

Biying was a little surprised when he heard Huyi's words, because none of the females would go hunting with him, but Xiaoyun, who was shorter than the other females, wanted to go with him?

"With tiger wings, I'm not afraid"

Xiaoyun answered the question very seriously, because she knew that if she said "scared", Huyi would definitely reject her directly and not take her there. In addition, if she really felt that Huyi was there, she would feel at ease, so she was not afraid.

"Okay, I'll go with you the day after tomorrow."

When Biying saw this special little person in front of him, he couldn't bear to refuse, so he had no choice but to agree to Huyi.