14

Something happened... 2013 is another turning point in my life. In the future, I will see the time of day. At the end of March, I will start the college entrance examination. Whether I can enter the university after that depends on my grades. I very much hope that I can enter the university that I want, so I will continue to work hard now, even if I am sick and my body can no longer support me, I still have to work hard. I hope everyone will help me and give me more motivation. I also hope Dear friends, vote too, support the little one ^^ and leave me a lot of comments, let me know how you feel about my Wenwen...

27. Let him serve

"Eh... um... light... light... it hurts"

The hoarse voice sounded again, and there was a series of groans and Xiao Yun's voice crying pain. Hearing Hu Yi's whole body became hot again, but now that he has awakened his desire rationally, he can't bear to make him cry. little man was hurting more and more, so he forcibly endured his desire.

Xiaoyun didn't see that he was already covered in sweat, but just enjoyed being served by him. She felt that this was a matter of course now. Who told Hu Yi to torment her like this, which made her weak, so now she is good While enjoying other people's services comfortably, my stomach protested again.

The breakfast she ate in the morning was quickly digested due to a passionate exercise, and her stomach made gurgling sounds. Even the person who was helping her wash could hear clearly. The hands on her body also moved slowly and quickly, helping her wash her body quickly, and then carried her to put on the animal skin clothes, and then put her Put it on the bed and turn around to the kitchen.

Listening to the sound of the kitchen, Xiao Yun waited for her lunch. Although she ate delicious meat these days, if she ate the same food for three meals a day, she would always feel disgusted. But no matter what, I still have to eat when I'm hungry, otherwise I won't be able to support tomorrow. In addition, tomorrow she can go hunting with her, and then she can pick some edible grass leaves with different flavors, and then she Very much looking forward to tomorrow's arrival.

As she thought about it, there was another person beside her, who came to her side with the cooked meat in hand. He put the meat into Xiaoyun's mouth little by little, and fed her for lunch. At the same time, while Xiaoyun was chewing, he also put the meat into his own mouth to bite. Although he really wanted to use other methods to feed Xiaoyun to eat meat, but he was afraid that the desire would be unbearable, and the little brother under him was still resisting, and wanted to find the little sister beside him to comfort him , but from the time he helped Xiaoyun take a bath to cooking, he still endured the desire.

But Xiaoyun didn't know, because he didn't pay attention to his situation there, but just enjoyed the feeling of being served. Xiaoyun was full soon, and her original appetite was not large, and she only ate meat, so her stomach was soon filled. But Huyi wanted Xiaoyun to eat more, and felt that she was still eating too little, so he kept putting the meat in front of Xiaoyun's mouth, but Xiaoyun didn't want to eat it, so he shook his head and said no.

Huyi saw that Xiaoyun really didn't want to eat, so he had to finish the leftover meat by himself, and then went back to the kitchen to cook "tired flowers and plants". After several times of love, Xiaoyun is naturally no stranger to these herbs, Also obediently cooperate so that he can apply it smoothly. It’s just that Huyi still can only support that impulse, and it’s really too painful for him to just watch and not be able to eat, but he can only bear it for his own baby. And he had already tasted the delicacy in the morning, and he had already made the little man toss, knowing that the little man couldn't bear another love, so he had to wait until the little man's redness subsided before he could eat the high-grade food again Meat.

Today, Xiaoyun spends all her time in bed after going through a lot of excitement. The person who is with her is naturally her partner Huyi. Huyi is serving her, while accompanying her to relieve boredom, and at the same time talking a lot about them. thing. Although Xiaoyun was really taken aback when she heard that they could transform into beasts, she quickly calmed down. She was always a little scared in her heart, but when she thought of the people around her, she didn't feel afraid anymore, because she believed that her reliance could protect her well and keep her safe and sound. Writer's Note: Thank you Green Tea Control for the warm packs, I hope everyone will not get sick during the cold winter~ November is over, now it is December, and it will be nearly a year soon. Next year, the younger ones will be busy for several months, and the speed of updating may become one article a week... But now the younger ones will try their best to maintain a state of at least three articles a week, at least before next year, more and more A few articles for everyone to read, because when we reach the next year, we will really have to face the situation of never leaving the book, so for everyone, I will continue to work hard during this small period of time~~More articles

28. Go hunting

After Huyi's introduction, Xiaoyun gained a deeper understanding of the forest and the clan. Xiaoyun and Huyi spent the afternoon in their bed, and Xiaoyun also enjoyed the "meal to mouth" The treatment, soon this day has passed.

The next morning, Huyi got up early to prepare water and hunting supplies. Today was the day they asked Quying to go hunting together. But Xiaoyun was still sleeping soundly on the bed, and he didn't wake Xiaoyun until Hu Yi had fully prepared the matter and prepared the meat for breakfast. Xiaoyun was still in charge of Duke Zhou's dream, so naturally he didn't want to be woken up, she slapped the tiger's wings away, Huyi could only shake his head and picked up the little man on the bed, he took off Xiaoyun's animal skin Clothes, help Xiaoyun clean.

When Huyi was cleaning Xiaoyun, Xiaoyun was awakened by the big hands on her body. She slowly opened her eyes. It's like asking "what's wrong?" While helping Xiaoyun clean, Huyi said, "Honey, we're going to hunt with Bi Ying later, don't you mean we want to go together?" After hearing Huyi's words, Xiaoyun seemed to wake up from a dream, and opened his eyes wide. He looked at Huyi, and then he showed excitement in a blink of an eye, and wanted to set off immediately.

Huyi looked at the little person in front of him, smiled helplessly, then carried Xiaoyun out of the water tank, helped her dry off the water spots on her body and put on her animal skin clothes. After finishing everything, Xiaoyun looked left and right excitedly at the things prepared by Huyi, and waited obediently for the arrival of Biying until he had read them all.

"Baby, when you go hunting for food, don't leave us, stay with us obediently, you know? Don't touch anything, because many plants in the forest are poisonous, unless the hawk tells you to touch them. , otherwise it’s not allowed, you know?”

While Huyi and Xiaoyun were waiting, Huyi was like a mother telling everything, only to stop when Xiaoyun nodded.

Until Bi Ying's arrival, before leaving the door, Hu Yi reminded again, Xiao Yun didn't want to hear it again, so he had to step over Hu Yi's figure to follow behind Bi Ying. Hu Yi could only shake his head, picked up the things he had prepared and followed him out. In order for Xiao Yun to follow him, Bi Ying slowed down his pace completely so that Xiao Yun could go there easily. In addition, it was morning, and there were densely packed orcs around them. They were very surprised to see the appearance of the female, and many orcs looked at Xiaoyun.

Huyi saw a lot of eyes looking at Xiaoyun, and immediately felt very uncomfortable in his heart. He looked back at those orcs who were peeping at his baby with fierce eyes, and everyone who saw Huyi's unfriendly eyes immediately looked away .Moving from Xiaoyun's body to other places, they didn't dare to offend the deputy patriarch, so they all looked away obediently.

And Xiaoyun, who had felt uncomfortable because of being injected with many eyes, immediately felt much more relaxed. Soon she shifted her gaze to the forest, the forest