27

Spit it back, but compared to before pregnancy, she really eats too little.

"Hey, eat a little more, I'll take you out for a walk after eating. Come on, open your mouth"

"Just a little bit"

Xiaoyun likes to go for a walk after eating, so when she hears Huyi's words, she will obediently eat a little more, and then wait for Huyi to take her out. Even if Huyi doesn't want to, no matter how worried she is , if he agrees, he will take her out for a walk. But most of the time, after walking for a while, Xiaoyun will cry out that his feet are sore, so Huyi will take Xiaoyun home soon.

Huyi basically never leaves Xiaoyun's side every day, unless he has to hunt when there is really no meat to eat, he will take Xiaoyun to other females' homes and ask them to help take care of it. But even if he came back soon after hunting, Xiaoyun would still be angry with him, thinking that he didn't love her anymore, and that she was troublesome.

Every time he has to spend time coaxing his baby, but no matter how tired he is, he still feels very happy. It 's just that he was a little scared at the beginning, afraid that if she would be like this every time she was pregnant , he was afraid that one day he would not be able to bear it even if he loved her again. The abstinence during her pregnancy has already caused him a lot of pain. He can only endure not to hug her by force every time, and sometimes he can't bear it and goes to the river to take a bath. Moreover, Xiaoyun, who was thundering every day, sometimes made him feel unsympathetic. He didn't know why she was angry, why she was crying, and why she ignored him.

Fortunately, this period of time does not need to be too long, but it is just a little longer than the average pregnant female. After the fetal stabilization period, these things did not happen again, but he had new worries to appear.

53. Pregnant women are the biggest (Part 2)

Compared with other females, xiaoyun is said and has a longer pregnancy. TheReface, huyi will take xiaoyun to visit the Patriarch at a Certain time, and Ask the patriarch to help xiaoyun check. Every Inspect was very normal, unantil this time the patriarch Accidentally discovered that there was more than one fetus in Xiaoyun's belly.

This incident was unprecedented in the clan, but to Xiaoyun, it was not surprising. Because in her original world, twins and triplets were normal things. She now finally knew why her belly had grown so big in such a short period of time. It was not just one child, but two.

It's just that Hu Yi was the most nervous when he heard this, because he was worried that Xiao Yun's life would be in danger if this happened. After all, there has never been a female in their clan who has had two babies at once, so the patriarch asked them to step up and check.

"Baby, don't walk so fast, what if you fall down?"

Ever since Huyi found out that Xiaoyun was pregnant with twins, he has been inseparable ever since. He will be by Xiaoyun's side at all times. After other orcs know about this, they always hunt more when hunting, and they will bring some meat to Huyi, so that Huyi can leave Xiaoyun without going out to hunt. around.

"Then husband, hug me"

Xiaoyun opened his hands, wanting Huyi to pick her up, but Huyi picked Xiaoyun horizontally, holding Xiaoyun in the form of a princess hug. Xiao Yun was suddenly hugged by Hu Yi like this, she was so frightened that she almost cried out, Hu Yi had never hugged her like this before, but this was the first time, which made her feel very shy.