17

She had no choice but to drive the orc behind her out of the kitchen with a loud voice, but Huyi didn't intend to leave, and stood behind her as well. She had no choice but to push him, but she didn't have the strength to push him. The movements were insignificant to him.

"Hey, don't push, I'll be right here watching you"

Originally, the desire in his body hadn't gone away, so he was pushed by Xiaoyun a few times, and the desire began to stir again, but he knew that Xiaoyun's thoughts were not on him now, although he was a little dissatisfied, but the happiness of his baby is the most important thing. important.

Xiaoyun had no choice but to let him stay in the kitchen, as long as he didn't hinder her from making it, so she ignored him after that, and just started stirring the grass blades continuously, waiting for the grass blades to rot. Writer's words:

33. Baby, I'm sorry

After boiling for a period of time, the grass blades had become rotten, and Xiao Yun kept stirring the rotten grass blades to make it into a ball. Then after it dissipates heat, dip your fingers in a little bit and put it in your mouth to taste, but after putting it in your mouth, the original sweetness of the little bit has disappeared. Xiaoyun had no choice but to shake his head and put this group of failed works aside.

She had to re-make it again, Xiao Yun's expression on her face was not very happy now, maybe because the production failed, so she put on a disappointed expression on her face. Seeing Xiaoyun like this, Huyi couldn't help but feel pain in his heart. He also dipped his fingers into Xiaoxiao's failed work that Xiaoyun put aside, and after he tasted it, he felt it was amazing. It can already be swallowed in the stomach. Although the food in the mouth has no taste, it is easy to eat.

"Baby, what is this?"

Huyi asked Xiaoyun, but Xiaoyun didn't know how to explain it, and those works were still failures, so she didn't answer him, but continued to immerse herself in choosing other leaves of grass. But Xiaoyun ignored him, but he fe lt very dissatisfied. Since Xiaoyun came back from hunting with him, he was always facing these grass leaves in the kitchen. If he hadn't carried her out to eat meat, she probably didn't eat any meat now. the blades of grass. He didn't feel very good about it, but he didn't dare to take all the blades of grass. He was afraid that Xiao Yun would get angry, but he was also unhappy that Xiao Yun didn't replied to his words and ignored him.

"Xiao Yun, what the hell are these!"

Xiaoyun ignored him, he was not very happy, so his tone was not very good, what he said now was roaring. After Xiaoyun's original production failed, he was very disappointed, but now he was suddenly yelled at by Huyi, and he felt even more wronged. She originally lived in an advanced world. If she hadn't suddenly entered the vortex, she probably wouldn't need to live in this backward place. Although she is glad that she is still alive, the equipment here is far worse than the original world. There were too many, and she remembered that Huyi and the others were different from her, she seemed to be of a different race.

Under the grievance, she didn't care whether she was choosing the blade of grass, and the tears kept streaming down. When she cried suddenly, Huyi didn't care what to do, so he had to hold Xiaoyun in his arms. He didn't want to make Xiaoyun cry, but he was dissatisfied that Xiaoyun ignored her. The most painful thing about Xiaoyun crying was he. But when he hugged Xiaoyun in his arms, Xiaoyun kept struggling and hit him with his hands, he didn't want to let Xiaoyun go.