3

, the twitching intensity became stronger and stronger, and suddenly the little man under him grabbed his arm and made a blushing voice, "I promise you to be your partner." This small voice change is normal Humans must not be able to hear it, but Hu Yi is an orc, and Xiaoyun's soft voice is no difficulty for him, let alone this sentence is what he is looking forward to and hoping to hear most now. How could I miss a sentence I heard? But Xiaoyun still does n't Understanding the relationship between Huyi and herself, thinking that Huyi couldn't hear what she said, so she repeated it loudly.

"I said I promised you to be your partner!"

Huyi actually heard Xiaoyun's reply clearly from the first time, but after hearing it again, he immediately kissed Xiaoyun, his lips kept kissing Xiaoyun vigorously, and kissed Xiaoyun's lips as well. unwilling to let go of Xiaoyun, and he was not willing to let go of his lips until Xiaoyun couldn't breathe. Huyi's kiss was like telling Xiaoyun that after you promise, you will never leave, and it can only belong to him. While kissing, Huyi didn't 't forget to satisfy his younger brother, he thrust back and forth vigorously, the sound of the pussy when he thrust, made Xiaoyun realize his current situation even more clearly.

"When did you... come in?"

With the body swaying, Xiaoyun finally felt the heat in his body and the sound of thrusting. The desire under the body is endless, and Xiaoyun doesn't feel the pain for the first time in the small acupoint, but it attracts a series of pleasure. She also began to become excited, and her body was more in tune with every twitch of the tiger's wings.

"Well... ah... hurry up... hurry up..." the writer's words:

05. The husband is not someone else but you H

"En... ah... hurry up... hurry up..."

Hearing Wu Xiaoyun's groans, the tiger's wings also twitched rapidly, and the movements of coming in and out also greatly increased. But Huyi's acceleration couldn't satisfy Xiaoyun's desire, Xiaoyun's voice has been heard in Huyi's ears: "Hurry up... hurry ... faster..."

Xiaoyun kept demanding to speed up, and the tiger wings also followed Xiaoyun's call, advancing and retreating to meet Xiaoyun's swing. Xiaoyun's small hole is not as tight as it was when he entered it for the first time, but the inner wall of the small The hole is also tighter than other people's, which clamps Tiger Wing's huge root very comfortably, no matter how many times he advances and retreats, it seems to be entering again for the first time.

"En... ah... don't stop... hurry up..."

Xiaoyun has been intoxicated by desire, she no longer remembers what she said, she let the changes in her body and desire get carried away.

"Well... good husband... work harder... hurry up..."

"husband? What is it? name? I don't allow Xiaoyun to think of other people when he mates with me! 』

Hearing Xiaoyun calling someone else-"Husband", I exerted more force, and every time I entered, it hit Xiaoyun's small palace, which made Xiaoyun feel very sore.

"It hurts...don't...push...push...uterus...husband...don't..."

Hearing "husband" again, Huyi became even more irritable, thinking that there was another person in Xiaoyun's heart, but in fact that person was himself. He hit the uterus hard every time, even if he heard Xiaoyun He is unwilling to stop begging for mercy. Xiaoyun's tears also flowed down endlessly because of Huyi's hard push. Although Huyi felt distressed when he saw this, his anger was more powerful than anything else. His possessiveness was very high. Everything in the cloud belongs to him.

"I don't allow you to call others under me, you can only call me! Look at me!"

Hu Yi couldn't bear to hear Xiao Yun calling "husband" again and again, and said angrily.

Xiaoyun, who didn't understand why Huyi was suddenly angry, looked at Huyi with tears streaming down his face. From her eyes, it can be seen that Xiaoyun doesn't understand the situation now, nor does she understand what she said wrong. Huyi became even angrier because of this, and shouted at Xiaoyun: "When you were mating with me, you still called others! Thinking about others! You still don't understand what's wrong with you?"

Hearing Huyi's words, Xiaoyun finally understood that Huyi was suddenly angry. It turned out that he was angry at the "husband" he called out, that is, he was jealous of himself. Xiaoyun smiled, and then immediately explained to prevent Huyi from thinking wildly again.

"The "husband" I said is not someone else, but you... In our place, the female partner is called the husband, and the male partner is called the wife. But it is only used between partners, not allowed Used to refer to other married people. Do you understand that?"

After Xiaoyun's explanation, Huyi finally understood that the person he was angry with was himself, but this was not important, the important thing was that he made Xiaoyun cry just now because of the pain, and he actually made his partner cry... …

Huyi felt that he couldn't make Xiaoyun cry anymore, so he didn't touch Xiaoyun's uterus hard after that, but pushed and thrust gently and quickly. One side moaned and the other comfortable sound formed a symphony. The perfect cooperation also represented Their lives are about to start anew. Huyi and Xiaoyun came to orgasm together, and the comfortable cry seemed to tell us that Huyi had shot his own semen into Xiaoyun's uterus, and Xiaoyun also successfully climaxed comfortably and fell into Huyi's arms.

The combination of Xiaoyun's first night and Huyi, and becoming Huyi's partner at the same time, ended at the same time on this day, but tomorrow will be a new day, and there are more things and tests waiting for them. Let them live happily through the common dream with Duke Zhou today, and tomorrow will be their first day together. Writer's words:

06. He is sweet

Under the sunlight, the two newly-knotted couples who were hugging tightly on the bed still didn't move, and they were still sleeping in the sweet dream with Duke Zhou. It wasn't until the sun's rays became hotter and hotter that the male on the bed woke up because of the smell of sweat and the intense liquid smell from last night, but the little man in his arms continued to sleep in a dream with a tired body.

"I didn't expect...that I would wake up so late today"

The male makes a low voice, fearing that he will disturb the little man in his arms, he gently lays the female in his arms flat on the bed, puts on the animal skin, and then goes out to clean himself and hunt for food. But as soon as he went out, other orcs of the Flying Eagle tribe had already walked towards him. Everyone looked at him curiously, and some even pointed to his body and said, "Tiger Wing, who made you like this?" so spectacular

He looked at the place pointed by the other party, and found that there were many red scratches. Of course, he knew who made these scratches, but others didn't necessarily know.

"It must be the beautiful female he brought yesterday!"

Suddenly a female made a sound, and everyone looked at her curiously, hoping to know the answer. The female saw Huyi holding the little female and running towards her home yesterday. No matter how curious everyone was, he didn't answer, but just kept running towards her home.

"What's going on?"

another orc asked. Before Huyi's answer, the female just now told everyone what she saw yesterday.

"Hu Yi came back yesterday and ran towards his home with a little female in his arms. We females asked him yesterday, but he ignored us and ran straight home."

Hearing the female's words, Everyone lookd at Huyi in Surprise, hoping to get the correct Answer, but huyi dign't make any angr Hing Pool, Ignoring The Group of Gossip Companions. The Orgs Who Saw Him Leave of The course knew what Huyi was going to do first, because they all had "experience", but the females didn't quite understand why Huyi didn't answer.