35

His precious Huyi, also because he saw that his baby and children were safe and sound, all the anger was not as great as when he first arrived.

Even if he wanted to teach the other party a lesson, but his own baby wouldn't let him, so he could only stop and take the baby home. He flew home with his babies in his arms, and when he was flying in the sky, the babies had already fallen asleep in his arms. It seems that his baby is really tired. Although he loves her very much, he blames himself more.

But looking at her who was already asleep, he slowed down the flying speed so that she would sleep more comfortably, but the children didn't sleep peacefully like his baby, they kept making noises, and even swayed from side to side. as quite excited. It seemed that the little princess liked the feeling of flying in the air very much.

And Xiaohu looked at the ground with big eyes and narrow eyes, and enjoyed the scene very much, but he also tried to remember the road on the ground deeply in his mind. It's just that he is so young, can he really remember the roads in these forests? Will he no longer remember that this happened to him when he grows up?

"Honey, we're home"

Hu Yi whispered in his baby's ear, even though the baby was still asleep, he still spoke to her in a soft voice. Even now when he got home, he was unwilling to let go of his baby, he was afraid that once he let go of his hands, his baby would disappear from his eyes again.

At this moment, he is unwilling to let go. It may be because he lacks a sense of security now, or it may be because he is afraid that the baby will leave him again. No matter what the reason is, he knew that he Couldn't let go of his baby, and he didn't want to experience the feeling of losing his baby again.

In order to protect the babies in the future, he has decided to train the little tigers well, and find a male orc to protect them when he is not around them. But no matter what, he has decided to spend more time with them, so that he will feel more at ease.

"husband..."

Xiao Yun, who just woke up, found that Huyi was looking at her and didn't know what she was thinking. Then she looked around and found that the children were not by her side. She suddenly became nervous, but after seeing the familiar place, She felt relieved, because this is their home...

"Honey, are you awake? Is there any discomfort there?"

Xiaoyun shook her head, then buried her head in Huyi's arms again, this embrace made her feel warm and at ease. Even after being taken away, and returning to him again, all her fears disappeared the moment he came to save her.

If you ask her if she will be like this time again, she will definitely answer no. She didn't dare to imagine what would happen to her if she experienced the same memory next time, but she believed that she would go crazy, and she no longer wanted to encounter the same thing again.

"Honey, don't leave me..."

Hearing such words, Huyi's heart throbbed, and he kissed her face to comfort her. He knew that she had experienced bad memories, but he didn't know what to do to make her feel at ease, so he could only keep telling her that he would not leave her...

But from his point of view, the most important thing is that they are safe and sound. He is more afraid of her leaving him than she is, because without her, he believes that he cannot live on.

69. Swear not to separate

No matter how much he hurts, he is more afraid of her leaving him than Xiaoyun, he can't show it now, if he wants to make Xiaoyun feel at ease and feel no longer afraid, he can only put away his inner fear and let her go. What Xiaoyun felt was the reassurance he gave her.

"I will never leave you, I will always be by your side"

This sentence is a promise made by Huyi, and it is also a comfort to Xiao Yun. This sentence is not like an ordinary promise. It's not just saying that I will never leave you, or love you forever. For the two of them, this sentence is persistence and the future.

It is also the reason that makes the two of them more intimate, just like twins have telepathy, the two know each other's thoughts and actions, and do not need more words. Although Huyi would still say a lot of sweet words to Xiaoyun, the two are actually connected.

After going through such a thing, the relationship between the two of them became closer. As long as Huyi didn't go out to hunt, he would stay by Xiaoyun's side. Even when Xiaoyun went to other female orcs' homes sometimes, he would be by his side, because he was very worried that Xiaoyun would be abducted again.

Of course, Huyi will train Xiaohu every day, so that Xiaohu can practice faster and better, so that he can protect Xiaoyun and Xiaoyue when he is not around in the future. For Huyi, nothing is more important than his partner and children. No matter what, he will protect Xiaoyun and the children before protecting other orcs.

Although he is the deputy patriarch of a clan, after so many things, he found that if Xiaoyun was not by his side that day, he would not be able to survive. Because Xiaoyun has already occupied his whole world, whether it is now or in the future, he also hopes that Xiaoyun will always be by his side and accompany him.

Raising their children together with Xiaoyun is what he wants to implement now and in the future. Now he is implementing it step by step. Although the child is still very immature, it has continued to grow.

Even if the child grows up in the future, he still hopes that Xiaoyun will be by his side. He is not like other orcs who mainly pass on the family line. He hopes to have a happy and warm family. This idea was given to him by Xiaoyun. He always thought that the purpose of their search for a partner was to carry on the family line and make his family more prosperous.

"Husband, what are you thinking? I called you and you didn't respond"

Xiaoyun's voice brought him back to his soul. He had been intoxicated in his own thoughts just now, and he didn't realize that his baby was calling him. He saw his baby hugging the sleeping little princess and sitting next to him. . This kind of feeling is very happy, and he hopes that this kind of life will never change.

"Baby, I won't let you go, you will always be by my side"

Xiaoyun is used to Huyi's sweet talk, since she was abducted, Huyi seems to have changed, always saying that she will not leave her, will not abandon her, will not let her leave his side. Although she didn't know if it was because he was afraid of losing, she was still happy to hear these words.

"Honey, I won't leave you either"

This was her answer to him, and it was also the reason why she gave up going back to the original world, because she couldn't do without him and their children. Even if there are no electronic games here, and there are no different places to go shopping, but there is a "he" here, a him who only belongs to her, a him who only loves her, and a him who will accompany her for the rest of her life.

Even if she can no longer see the familiar environment and things, she is very used to living in this place now. Although it is the most primitive life, she enjoys it all.

70. New life

After a long period of time, the Flying Eagle Clan is not what it was before, and the arrival of Xiaoyun has brought many changes here. Although she did not bring the technology of her era, but in terms of cooking, the orcs of the Flying Eagle clan enjoyed extraordinary food. This is a variety of cooking methods that their orcs can't think of. Xiao Yunli spent a lot of time studying a series of condiments before.

Up to now, these condiments have been obtained by the major orcs.