15

They are covered with plants of different sizes and shapes, surrounded by colorful. There are also many trees, some trees are full of fruits, and some are just ordinary trees of different colors.

"Tiger Wing, are the fruits on the tree edible?"

Xiaoyun pointed to the orange-red tree, which was covered with orange-like things. Xiaoyun felt that this might be a fruit, and it should have a sweet and sour taste like the oranges in the original world. But she knew that Huyi did n't 't allow her to touch things, and since the fruit on the tree grew taller, she couldn't get hold of it, so she had to ask Huyi. Writer's words: Thank God for the real Hu Ke hook~~ Xiaoyun is here to update the article, everyone remember to vote and leave a message for Xiaoyun~ I hope everyone can support Xiaoyun's first hunting. The whole process must be one by one Are you looking forward to the above? What did you find while hunting ? happen again? Everyone, please continue to watch~

29. This one is called Tangerine

"The fruit on the tree is edible, but few in the clan like to eat it"

Huyi's answer to Xiaoyun's question also showed that few orcs in the clan like to eat this kind of fruit. The food of the orcs is mainly meat, and there is probably no chance to eat these fruits, except that the orcs are seriously injured and cannot eat meat, so they will use fruits instead, otherwise no orcs will eat these fruits.

"I want to try it, can I?"

Xiaoyun wants to try the taste of the fruit, maybe the fruit tastes the same as the oranges in her world, so that she can eat the fruit instead of only eating different meats every day. Hearing Xiaoyun's words, Huyi had no choice but to spread his wings, fly to a tree and give Xiaoyun one to try. Xiaoyun was a little surprised when he saw him with his wings spread out, but she quickly recovered, because she knew before that they were different from her, so she was a little Surprised when she saw him with her own eyes, but she felt that such a tiger wing Very masculine, probably because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Huyi quickly handed the fruit on the tree to Xiaoyun. Xiaoyun took the fruit. The first feeling was that the fruit was definitely an orange. The appearance and touch were the same. Take it all off, and put a small piece in your mouth. She immediately felt very happy, the sweet and sour taste in her mouth was as good as what she had eaten before, and she immediately confirmed that it was an orange.

Huyi and Biying were surprised to see that Xiaoyun took off the skin of the fruit. In the past, they ate this kind of fruit whole, and they never thought of taking off the skin. The peel of an orange has a bitter taste, even the inside of it is bitter, so the orcs will naturally not like this taste. Xiaoyun put a small piece of orange into Huyi's mouth, Huyi felt sweet when he saw her action, even though he didn't like this kind of fruit very much, he opened his mouth obediently and asked her to put a small piece of orange into his mouth , as soon as this small piece of pulp entered Huyi's mouth, he felt that the taste was different from what he had eaten before. This taste was not the usual bitter taste, but sweet and sour. Although he doesn't pay much attention to the taste, but this taste is better than the bitter one, he thinks the fruit is actually not so unpalatable. He told Bi Ying to try it too, and after eating it, Bi Ying changed his mind about the fruit and did not resist it anymore.

"This is called an orange. I used to eat it sometimes."

Xiaoyun smiled and told them that she called this fruit an orange, and they quickly remembered the name of this orange. Smiling and laughing, they did not forget to continue hunting. Their temporary location is still very safe, and they have not really gone to the hunting ground in the forest. Now there are only different flowers and trees here. And go a little further, and you will see grass leaves of different shapes, some are medicinal, some have only taste but no other use, and some are poisonous. Seeing these grass leaves, Xiaoyun was very excited, because she felt that she had finally reached some grass leaves that could be used to make condiments, but she obediently asked Huyi and the others to tell her that those were not poisonous.

And Bi Ying played the role of this introduction, because compared to Tiger Wing, Bi Ying knows these blades of grass better, because Tiger Wing used to come out of the forest mainly to hunt food, so he would think that these blades of grass are actually useful, and then In addition, he had never been seriously injured, and naturally he would not come across these blades of grass, most of which were blades of grass that most orcs knew. Biying introduced and helped Xiaoyun pick some non-toxic grass leaves with different tastes, and Xiaoyun carefully memorized the appearance of different grass leaves, so that it would be easier to pick them when picking in the future.

At this time, there was a roar of wild beasts in the distance, and there was probably hunting ahead, but Tiger Wing and Biying heard these roars, immediately stopped their hands and raised their vigilance, and also protected Xiaoyun well. But at this time, Xiaoyun didn't realize the danger ahead, he just stared blankly at Huyi, wanting to ask what was going on, when he wanted to ask, Huyi stopped the sound with his big hand, It was only at this time that she realized what was going on in front of her. She grasped Huyi's hand with slightly trembling hands, fearful. Writer's words:

30. Baby, don't be afraid

The roaring sound of the beast kept coming, and the tiger wings and the hawk were fully alert, and there was a female beside them, so they needed to be more careful, for fear of a sudden attack by the beast. Xiaoyun didn't understand how powerful the forward beast was. She could only hear the roaring sound coming into her ears. She really wanted to talk, but she knew that now was not the time to talk. She wanted to ask what happened ahead, and she also wanted to Asked if they would encounter any danger, she was afraid.

Huyi felt Xiaoyun's fear, and held her small hand tightly with a big hand, making her feel a little relieved, at least let her know that she is not alone now, and he is also with her. The forward growling sound gradually diminished, as if telling them that the beast had been subdued, and the hawk did not move until there was no more sound from the forward direction.

Biying walked forward quietly, observing the movement ahead, and only when he saw that the beast in front had been subdued by the orcs and there was no danger, he gave Huyi a safe gesture, and then Huyi dragged Xiaoyun Now Xiaoyun has calmed down, not as scared as before. Huyi didn't intend to let go of his hand, and still held Xiaoyun's hand.

"Tiger Wings..."

Although they continued to move forward, Xiaoyun didn't have the excitement at the beginning. Instead, she was worried about whether she would encounter any danger. She still had a feeling of fear in her heart, but she wasn't afraid just now . Holding her hand gave her great courage.

"Baby, don't be afraid, I will always be by your side"

Sometimes a word and an action can already make a person feel at ease. His words undoubtedly gave Xiaoyun a lot of reassurance, and they kept moving forward, and they had already seen the scene of the beast falling to the ground. Although she didn' t know why the roar of the beast made Huyi and the others immediately alert, and she didn't know how powerful the beast was, but she believed that the beast was a threat to them.

"Well...Tiger Wing, I want to continue picking grass and leaves".

Huyi nodded, and then dragged her to follow the hawk, and the hawk took them to different places to pick grass leaves. So this time I picked a lot of different grass leaves. Soon she had picked a lot of various grass leaves, some of which had no place to put them, and then Huyi and the others took Xiaoyun to hunt.

Although Huyi is still a little worried about the danger of taking Xiaoyun to hunt, but he has already promised her, and he can't go back on his word.