41

Can go to sleep, so she believed he was used to her movements.

She slowly got rid of the hands holding her, and then got out of the bed. Although the person on the bed moved a little, she continued to sleep in the end. God help me too, she thought, and then she left the room and walked towards the door.

She looked back in front of the door, and found that he was not following him, so she left the room with peace of mind. Leaving Biying's house, the surroundings are deserted. No one wants to go out in the cold winter, and they all spend the winter at home.

"It's cold...you need to hurry up"

She doesn't know when he will find her missing, and she doesn't know when he will catch up with him, so she still has to leave the Flying Eagle Clan as soon as possible. In this cold winter, she is not afraid to leave the village, and it is only deserted when she goes out to the forest of. The wild beasts in the forest are all wintering and hibernating, and no wild beasts will come out at this time, except in places where it is already winter , but it is not here.

She was walking in the direction she remembered. To be honest, she didn't have a good sense of direction, so she was also afraid that she would go the wrong way, but she just walked by memory and feeling, and she was worried about something. Time will catch up with him. She had to reach that hole before he chased him, or else she really couldn't leave. Although it is still early at this time, and the afternoon has not yet arrived, to her, it seems to have passed for a long time. This birthday has been a little longer, and with the sudden appearance in the psychedelic forest, it really seems to have passed Same for a few days.

"It should be almost here..."

While the memory was running, her footsteps had not slowed down. Although her walking speed was not considered fast, she had already walked a long way. And caves have begun to appear one by one in front of her. Be careful to find the hollows, because caves are the sanctuary of wild beasts in this season. If she accidentally goes wrong, it may be even more dangerous.

"Which one is it?"

While looking at the different caves, she carefully looked at the characteristics of the caves. Looking at her, she still walked closer to have a look. I don't know if her approaching caused the discovery of the beast, but she didn't care about it either. Hope to find that hole soon.

Just when she was about to go into the cave to see, there was a lot of movement from the side of the Flying Eagle Clan. It seemed that the Bi Ying had discovered that she was missing and was calling the orcs to help. She had to go to the cave a little faster. She went to every cave quietly to have a look. She saw that there were hibernating beasts in many caves, and her heart kept trembling. In this world, I kept searching.

There were already many footsteps in the forest behind her. It seemed that the orcs had already relied on smell to track her down. In addition to the deserted forest, there was no extra smell, so it was easier for them to know her direction. Seeing that there was the last cave in front of her, she hoped that this was the hollow she was looking for, so she went in to have a look.

"How... did I go wrong?"

This one is not a hole. Did she go in the wrong direction, or was the hole occupied by wild beasts? But the hole is clearly a cave that even beasts are afraid of. No beast would dare to go in for the winter. What is the matter? While she was thinking, the voice behind her was getting closer and closer, and she knew that the orcs were about to catch up.

Will she run or wait to be caught? Naturally she chose to continue running, she kept running forward, hoping that the void would appear in her heart, but the sound of chasing after her was getting closer and closer, her speed was not as fast as the animalized orcs, and some orcs even used Fly, how will she escape.

"Don't run away, come back to me!"

It is impossible for her not to know this sound. It is the sound of a hawk. It seems that he has been chasing him closer and closer. She does not want to be caught. She keeps running and sees a cave in front of her. She hopes that this cave is The void she was looking for. She kept running towards the cave, but the hawk and the other orcs were getting closer and closer. When she got to the cave, she was caught by the hawk before she could go inside. up.

"Don't try to escape again! Even if you are the author, I have already identified you, so don't even think about escaping from me! Once you escape, I will catch you once."

"Let me go, I'm leaving! I don't belong here"

She kept struggling, she wanted to escape from the clutches of this abominable orc, she used the greatest strength in her life to break free, and then ran into the cave. It's really empty, she doesn't have to stay here anymore.

"Come out quickly, you can't enter this hole!"

She naturally knows why this hole cannot be entered, because no matter it is a beast, even they orcs are afraid of this hole, because it can only enter, but not exit. The orcs will disappear from this hole, and the beast will be swallowed, so they are all afraid, but only she knows that this hole is the only transmission point to the present world.

Bi Ying couldn't care less now, and walked into the hollow, only to find that she kept talking, but he couldn't understand a single word, and he didn't know what she was thinking. He didn't know why she wasn't afraid of the void, he grabbed her with both hands, but she didn't stop chanting the spell, her body began to be surrounded by a strong light, and she kept fighting against his strength, but he didn't Wanting to let go, he Watching the radiance slowly decrease, and her body gradually became transparent along with the radiance.His hand holding her also immediately became transparent and slowly extended to his body. Even at this moment, he was still unwilling to let go, but he began to feel that his body was beginning to become weak, and the scene he saw with his eyes Suddenly It became pitch black, and his body slowly disappeared...

"Baby, you idiot! Wake up quickly, don't scare me"

After slowly waking up, she turned towards the familiar surroundings, and she came back...  

She finally returned to her place, but when she looked around clearly, she found that she was being hugged by her lover with a princess hug.

"Honey, I'm back"