13

I had no choice but to go in and out of the flesh, comparing the strength, hoping to transfer into the womb.

"Easy... lightly... ah... ah!"

With a sudden and powerful blow, the huge root turned into Xiaoyun's womb, and the painful sensation caused Xiaoyun to scream again and again. Her screams were like a cry for help, hoping Everyone heard the same.

But at this moment when he was about to come to court, even if Hu Yi felt the slightest pain in his heart, he couldn't stop under his body, he pushed into the womb with full force every time, as if he wanted to break Xiaoyun. The orc's desire was unfathomable, Xiaoyun was pushed to the climax, but the tiger wings kept going in and out during Xiaoyun's climax, without the slightest intention to let Xiaoyun rest. One wave after another, Xiaoyun tasted the comfort of orgasm a gain in a blink of an eye, but the giant root that came in and out did not intend to let her go, and still kept the hot and hard feeling, which made Xiaoyun love and feel hated.

"Husband... Tiger Wing... no more... no more..."

Xiaoyun could only beg for mercy, hoping that Huyi would let her go, but Huyi, who had not been liberated, could listen to her. He felt that the little man who was soft on his body no longer had the strength to support his body , so he had no choice but to let her go. Put her on the bed and continue to move around at his own will.

"Ah ah..."

Constantly groaning, Xiaoyun, who received the orgasm again and again, her voice began to become hoarse. Now she doesn't even have the ability to resist, she can only accept the fluctuations brought to her by Huyi, and hope that Huyi will be happy soon. Cum all over her so she can rest.

But Huyi didn't do what she wished, instead, she fought more and more bravely, as if she hadn't been satisfied for a long time, she kept thrusting and thrusting into Xiaoyun's uterus, Xiaoyun had already been inserted by Huyi so that her pussy became red and swollen , but Xiaoyun didn't seem to feel any pain in her lower body, as if she didn't feel the slightest feeling. Now she only knows that the giant root keeps coming in and out of her pussy. She even feels dizzy and her vision becomes a little blurred. She wants to lift herself up She used her hands to grab the violent person on Hao's body, but when her hands were raised slightly, she had already passed out.

Xiaoyun couldn't bear the violence Huyi gave her, and passed out, but Huyi was still buried in Xiaoyun's body and kept thrusting, Xiaoyun was so fucked that she woke up and passed out, woke up and passed out again, until Huyi When it reached the extreme point, it entered Xiaoyun's womb viciously, and shot hundreds of millions of descendants into Xiaoyun's body. Xiaoyun's uterus was filled with semen, but Huyi didn't stop ejaculating, nor did he pull away, and kept shooting into it. Xiaoyun was filled with semen, and his lower abdomen even swelled slightly. It's like being three months pregnant.

Huyi didn't hold her until he shot all the semen into Xiaoyun's body, and then he slowly hugged her and lay on the bed to rest, but he didn't intend to pull away the giant root, and still buried the already softened giant root in the warmth, just It was like waiting for all the semen in Xiaoyun's body to reach the junction. Writer's Note: Dear friends, because I'm not feeling well recently and the weather has turned cold, I can't update the article properly for a while, I hope you don't mind, and don't worry too much about the little one, because the little one It's much better now, so I came back to update the article for everyone to read. I hope everyone can continue to support the little one, and vote for the little one... Thank you everyone

26. It's nice to have you, baby

When Xiaoyun woke up again, it was already noon, but when she thought about it, she was so sore all over her body that she didn't even have the strength to get out of bed, but when she saw her partner lying next to her, she looked at her with a smile. She, Xiaoyun suddenly felt aggrieved.

"Bastard, it's all your fault!"

Xiaoyun patted Huyi with both hands while talking, now her hands are the only thing she can move freely, Huyi just looked at Xiaoyun sweetly, then grabbed her hands that patted him, and kissed her lightly small back of the hand.

"Baby, it's good to have you"

Hu Yi spoke suddenly, Xiaoyun suddenly froze, and then slowly her face turned red, shy, she didn't reply, but turned her head to another direction, so that Hu Yi couldn't see her expression, but in her heart It is a feeling of happiness. Although she felt that Huyi's desire was too great, it was still a bit too much for her, but she also knew that Huyi had been imprinted in her heart naturally since she was rescued by Huyi. , She doesn't know if it is permanent, and she doesn't know if she will return to the original world one day, she just knows that she is very lucky to still be able to stay in this world without dying.

Although she has gone to another era that does not belong to her, she is also glad that she has arrived, otherwise she may still be single now, or may never meet a man she loves, and the man beside her, But it is her current partner and her husband, the person she will rely on in the future. Even the moments of acquaintance, getting along, falling in love, and companionship can be counted by the number of fingers, but what they have is not a day or two, but the second half of their life, where Huyi is her only one. Rely on, without him, there may be no way to continue to survive.

"Honey, are you hungry? Or do you want to sleep a little longer?"

Huyi, who has been satisfied, now the first thing he thinks about is whether the little man will be hungry or too tired, these are all his thoughts now. It's just that he didn't expect that Xiaoyun's whole body feels sore now, and he has no appetite. What he wants most is to wash his body so that the soreness in his body can be eliminated.

"Honey...I want to take a bath"

A weak voice came from Xiaoyun's mouth. Hu Yi knew that the little man was exhausted, so he immediately picked up Xiaoyun and walked out, and then put her into the water tank she used in the morning. The water was already very cold, but the little man who was already sitting in the water tank did not move at all. Now she doesn't even have the strength to take a bath by herself, and she just sits still, so she can only look at Huyi with a pitiful look, but Huyi doesn't understand the meaning in Xiaoyun's eyes, so she can only kiss Xiaoyun's face to comfort her looking at her.

Xiao Yun, who looked at the tiger wings, finally realized that he couldn't understand her, so she had no choice but to say in her hoarse voice: "Husband...help me wash...bath", when she finished Speaking, she said at that time, she almedy felt excitery shy, but now that she has no Ability to take a bath, she has to speak out no matter she is. Hearing Xiaoyun's words, huyi underStood, and then stretched out his big hand to help Xiaoyun clean, but in this process, it was the moment of suffering for him, seeing a hot little person in front of him, even though he had just It has been eaten and dried, but for an orc with a strong desire, it makes his whole body hot, as if in an oven, and the sweat is about to fall off.

Constantly enduring the feeling of being tossed, but also to help Xiaoyun clean his body and private parts, when Huyi slowly moved his hand to Xiaoyun's private parts, he stopped, feeling sorry for the little man, she must have been raped by h im it was dry, the pussy was red and swollen, and the skin was a little torn. He also regretted why he was not gentle, but he recalled the hotness just now, and Xiaoyun kept begging him not to, but he was burned by lust He occupied his thoughts and ignored Xiaoyun, the more he thought about it, the more heartbroken he was, so he had no choice but to gently clean Xiaoyun's inside. Writer's words: Thank you 852nefertiti for the gift ~~ Dear friends, the weather is cold recently , so pay more attention to your body and don't look like a small one,The body is weak and uncomfortable!Although I am much better, I still have a little cold~ But remembering everyone's support, I have to upload an update to show you the update. After finishing the article, I will go back and continue to study