29

He woke up in the morning with bloodshot eyes. He looked at the two sleeping children and his baby. He couldn't bear to wake them up, so he had to go out to hunt and come back as soon as possible. The orcs who saw him thought that he hadn't hunted for too long, so they all waited enviously. It's just that they wouldn't think that he was lured into fame by lust.

He brought the prey home as quickly as possible, and when he got home, he saw his baby was cooking in the kitchen, while the two little ones were still sleeping. He thinks this is the best time to put away the prey immediately and go to the kitchen to make out with the baby.

He hugged Xiaoyun with one hand, and began to grope her body with the other hand, Xiaoyun was so frightened that he was at a loss, and she had to temporarily turn off the fire while she was still cooking.

"Husband... what's wrong with you?"

He kissed Xiaoyun who turned his head to him, and the kiss made Xiaoyun's whole body soft, but he felt that it was not enough. It seemed that he hadn't kissed her for a long, long time, until she couldn't breathe . She wanted to reject his enthusiasm, but he seemed to ignore it, with no intention of stopping.

Huyi was like a crazy beast, constantly kissing xiaoyun domineering, slowl kissing down from the next, planting little strawberries one by one. No Matter How Xiaoyun Resise, he touch his clothes in Front of Her. Xiaoyun Kept Resisting, and he didn ' t stop no matter how much he called him.

"Tiger Wing! Stop it"

"Can't you hear me! I tell you to stop!"

But now he seems to be losing his mind, no matter what Xiaoyun says or resists, he can't hear it. Now he only has the most basic instinctive reaction, kissing constantly, although it is kissing, it is more like biting Xiaoyun.

Finally, Xiao Yun couldn't stand it anymore, she slapped Hu Yi's face, she hoped to wake him up and let him see clearly what he was doing now. She didn't know that an orc who had been abstinent for a long time would become like this when he broke out. She only knew that she was very scared now.

The sound of "pat" woke up the two cute babies who were still sleeping, but no matter how much they cried, their parents didn't come to hug them, they could only keep crying.

Hu Yi woke up, looked at the naked Xiao Yun in front of her, her body was covered with little strawberries, and looked at her red eyes, probably trying not to cry. But he could feel her trembling all over, was she afraid ? Was she afraid of him?

"baby..."

He didn't know what happened to him just now, he was obviously just kissing his baby just now, and he had forgotten what he did after that. He just wanted to make out with his darling.

"Baby, I……"

Huyi was at a loss, he didn't know what to do now, but Xiaoyun ignored him, and after pushing him away, he went to take care of the two crying children. She didn't know what mood to talk to him now, so she just kept quiet for a while, she knew he didn't care, and when she saw him awake, she looked at her with a disbelieving expression. She didn't want to blame him, but she didn't know how to face him now.

Huyi saw Xiaoyun who was ignoring him, so he naturally chased after him without saying a word. He was relieved when he saw that she was just comforting the two crying babies. He was afraid that she would leave him, he would rather she beat him and scold him, but the last thing he wanted was for her to leave him. Seeing that she didn't go away, he was relieved, and he had to start thinking about how to coax his favorite baby back.