6

...combined, but I... hope you... can attend the partner banquet tonight with me, I hope... and Xiao Yun will become a real partner, okay? "

Hearing Huyi's Words, xiaoyun Also KNew How Important This Couple's Banquet Was to Huyi, so xiaoyun had no choice but to agree, The count's banquet started, and she would definitly blush when the time came.

Huyi got Xiaoyun's consent, and immediately stepped forward to kiss Xiaoyun's forehead. Huyi looked at the sky outside the window again, knowing that it was getting late, and then quickly left to prepare for the most important "marriage token" tonight ", the " Partner Banquet" to be held tonight is an important witness of their union. Writer's words: I've been too busy recently, so I don't have time to update at all>"<The update speed may be very slow in the future , but I hope everyone will continue to pay attention!!! The next article will also be ready for hot meat, I hope Please continue to pay attention! If you have anything, you can leave me a message^^

10. This is my love for you

The female orcs who walked to Huyi's house with their dresses were about to reach their destination, and Huyi also quickly prepared the "Marriage Token". This token also represents the male's love for the female. The more expensive it is, the more the male loves his female. There are many male orcs, because of this "marriage token", they will go to the forest to look for something that is hard to get, and they may be injured or killed by their prey on the way.

And Tiger Wing decided to go to the forest to find a kind of gemstone that every female longs for - "red jade stone". This gemstone only appears once in hundreds of years, and it will take time to find it, but this gemstone symbolizes "I only love you forever". It is recorded in the legend that a male who can find this kind of gemstone can be inseparable from his partner forever. Many orcs hope to find this kind of gemstone, but this kind of gemstone is very difficult to find, and even a warrior can only get it in hundreds of years .

Huyi made up his mind a long time ago that the "marriage token" for his partner in the future must be "red jade stone". Go for this gem with even greater resolve. It's not because he wants to give the best to Xiaoyun , but because he hopes that Xiaoyun can only love him for the rest of his life. He may feel that he is selfish, but this is his persistence and belief.

But all of this has become very urgent, it is now dusk, it will become very dangerous to go out to look for the "Red Jade Stone" now, and tonight's couple's banquet will be held soon. Huyi felt that he couldn't delay any longer, so he had to fly to the forest at the fastest speed, and he decided to fly to the place with the most gems—the Stone Demon Forest. Basically, no orcs would dare to enter that place alone, because there is a The patron saint is called the Stone Demon by the orcs, so this place is called the Forest of Stone Demons.

But Huyi didn't care about that much, he strongly hoped to find "Red Stone", and his idea was that the place where the fewest people dared to go had a greater chance of finding it. It's not that he is not afraid of the stone demons there, but that he insists on looking for this kind of gem. He has been flying towards the Stone Demon Forest at high speed, and soon arrived at the Stone Demon Forest. Now it seems that there is no danger here, and there is no one, but Tiger Wing is still looking around cautiously. A small hole entrance appeared, and he flew towards the entrance.

Arriving at the entrance, the inside was pitch black, and there was no stone demon that the orcs said appeared. Tiger Wing ignored whether there was any danger in the end, and entered this pitch-black cave. There was no horror as he had imagined inside, nor was there any danger as the orcs said. Although the surroundings were pitch black, there was no smell of other creatures inside, and Tiger Wing relaxed his vigilance. When he walked into the deepest part of the cave, everything around him became sparkling. These were all precious stones, but unlike what Tiger Wing had seen before, the ones he had seen before were not as shiny, nor did these gemstones all emit a twinkle. Light. At this time the gemstones are very beautiful, Hu Yi tried hard to find "Red Jasper" among all the gemstones, this kind of gemstone is very inconspicuous, but it is desired by many people. In his search, he found a piece of red stone, which was the only piece of red. Although this piece did not look like "red jade stone", in fact, this small piece was exactly "red jade stone". fragments.

Hu Yi was very lucky to find the fragments of "Red Stone" and did not encounter stone demons, but Hu Yi felt very strange. When many orcs came to the forest of stone demons, they would definitely encounter stone demons. Why didn't the Stone Demon show up today? This incident made Huyi feel very strange, but Huyi no longer wanted to stay here for a long time, and immediately flew towards the direction of the Flying Eagle Clan. Click to give this piece of "Ruby Stone" to your partner. Although he only found this small piece this time, Huyi believes that if he has enough time next time, he will definitely find a bigger one, no! It should be a complete "red stone". Writer's words:

12. The conception ceremony you gave me H

Wu Xiaoyun looked at the stone bed covered with red fairy grass behind her, and she felt very magical, and she thought the stone bed was very beautiful, the red fairy grass made the whole stone bed feel happy, and the red The grass jelly also gave off bursts of fragrance, which made Xiaoyun like this comfortable feeling very much.

Huyi looked at the dazed little person in front of him, and called her softly in her ear, "Xiaoyun...Xiaoyun...", but Xiaoyun in front of him still didn't respond at all, still staying in her own comfortable world . Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't respond, Huyi didn't call her again, but just hugged Xiaoyun, put him on the stone bed, and then groped Xiaoyun's body with his hands through Xiaoyun's clothes, although Huyi had already seen Xiaoyun's body. Yun Guang's naked body, but he was still very curious about Xiao Yun's body. While touching, he also used one hand to hold Xiaoyun's chest, which made him feel very comfortable to hold. He held Xiaoyun's chest into different shapes, while the other hand moved from up to He kept touching until he touched Xiaoyun's inner thigh, and his hand kept circling Xiaoyun's inner thigh.

At this time, Xiaoyun's body was completely heated by Huyi's touch, and the private parts under his body also began to instinctively shed sparkling liquid.

"En... um..."

Xiaoyun unconsciously made a comfortable sound. When she heard her shy voice, she blushed and finally realized that she was being cared by the tiger wings continuously, and her body began to sway a little. Hu Yi looked at such a beauty in front of h im , and finally couldn't take it anymore, his hand slowly moved from the inside of Xiao Yun's thigh to the hidden area, and he stretched his hand into the beautiful area, where only Hu Yi could see Having been, touched and used, Tiger Wing is naturally very possessive. In front of so many people, he is unwilling to show such a beautiful place as Xiaoyun.

Tiger Wing wrapped Xiaoyun's legs around his waist, and he kept stroking Xiaoyun's secret area with his hands, making Xiaoyun's place completely soaked, and then he slowly inserted a finger into Xiaoyun's tight In the private part, when he just inserted his fingers in, Xiao Yun had already moaned, which sounded like pain. Although Huyi had waited until Xiaoyun was soaked before inserting his fingers, but Xiaoyun was still a beginner, and the honey hole was still extremely tight, so Huyi had to slowly insert his fingers , waiting for Xiaoyun to adapt slowly Come over, until Xiaoyun feels that Xiaoyun can accept one more finger, then he inserts one finger instead of two.The process of this journey was captured by other orcs at the venue. Many female orcs envied Xiaoyun very much. There is such a considerate male,