40

Look at the handsome guy (drool) But people want Biying to get some sweets, so let him steal the sweets ~ By the way, the name of Biying actually came up when I was chatting with my boyfriend one day, I think this name is very similar to my lover Personality hehehe~ so I also come to congratulate my birthday~~

02. Even the author should not try to escape from me

"You don't even know who I am!? You don't want to imprison me"

She is already extremely angry now, if it wasn't for being hugged tightly by Bi Ying, she couldn't move her hands freely, if it wasn't for her, she would definitely beat him up directly, who cares if he is a character created by herself, this hateful The orcs are really suffering.

"How do I know who you are if you don't tell me? You rushed into my bed first, don't even try to escape."

"You, you, you... I'm stupid, I shouldn't have created you"

She regretted it, she would have never created him if she knew it earlier, she would rather be in Huyi's bed now, and she doesn't want to be in his bed now, he is so hateful... Why is Huyi so gentle , but he is so gentle? It's so hateful, this bad orc, when he created him, although he bullied the cute Xiaoyun for a while, he also helped Xiaoyun and the others. Who knew that now he would become so hateful, so bad .

"You created me? Then why did you let me watch Tiger Wing flaunting that she has a good partner all day long, why wouldn't you also give me a gentle female? Just right, now you use yourself to pay back my hard life "

"Hmph! You'll be single for the rest of your life."

joke! ? Want her to use herself to pay for your hard life? I want you to be single forever, even if there is a female who wants you, I will make you never get a female, you wait to be alone for the rest of your life, watching the sweet and happy family of Huyi and Xiaoyun, you are envious Be envious, let's see if you dare to treat me like this.

"With you here, how can I be single for the rest of my life?"

Biying smiled treacherously, and then kissed the alluring red lips. That's right, he is kissing our dear author, and this kind of him makes our dear author even more unbearable, directly playing her small universe, and biting the evil mouth that is kissing her It 's just that this kind of action made Bi Ying feel more interesting, kissing her until she was out of breath, and then let her go to let her breathe heavily.

Who knew that when she was about to explode into cursing, she was kissed again. Could it be that everything about her had been seen through, why didn't she even have a chance to get angry? You don't know now that you can't laugh or cry, you are constantly resisting and struggling, trying to escape from this hateful orc, but weak girls can't get rid of it at all.

"I'm not leaving, let me go!"

When she was finally able to speak, she had no choice but to resign herself to her fate and promise not to run away. She very much hoped that it was just a nightmare, not real, not real, she told herself over and over again, but found It's all true, she's not dreaming. At this moment, the first thing she thought of was that she might not be able to continue to create in the future, she might not even be able to go to the university she wanted to enroll in, and she might never see the person she loved so much again.

Is it necessary to live here, she just refuses, she knows how to leave here, why does she stay here? She is bad, so she wrote Xiaoyun into this place without material life, but she doesn't want to live here too, so that she is also a small author, so that she can also create them. The most important thing is that today is her birthday, she doesn't want to live a birthday without a birthday cake, she hopes this is just a dream, wake her up quickly. Writer's words:

03. Even the author should not try to escape from me

Bi Ying believed what she said, and believed that she promised not to leave. He was very happy because he could finally get a female that belonged to him, and he no longer had to be alone. Many orcs already had companions, even little orcs, but he was still alone.

In addition, Hu Yi, who is younger than him, already has a partner, he is really envious, he even envies Hu Yi, because even though Hu Yi's little partner is shorter, he already got a partner when he first came. Known as the great beauty of the Flying Eagle clan, and unlike other females, she only knows how to enjoy at home and knows many things.

"I'll cook some meat for you"

When Zhan Zai heard this sentence, she immediately wanted to run away. She didn't want to eat that kind of beast meat that only tasted like fresh meat, and she rarely ate meat even in this world. Although she didn't hate meat , she didn't. like. Sometimes it's okay to eat a little bit, but it's impossible for her to eat only meat for the whole meal.

"No need, I'm not hungry, you can eat by yourself"

She didn't want to just answer like this, and she didn't even think about whether she had food in her stomach. In fact, although she didn't always have the habit of eating breakfast, she probably only had breakfast on school days, and on other holidays, She will be very lazy and don't want to bother and would rather not eat, and wait until lunch to fill her stomach.

"No, it will be warmer after eating!"

Now it is a cold winter day, eating meat will naturally warm her body, but Bi Ying didn't realize that the clothes she put on were not given to them at all. She began to think that this orc was actually stupid, and didn't pay attention to the most basic things He didn't even find it necessary to ask her what her name was. Are orcs so stupid? She suddenly had this idea, but she just remembered that the tiger wing she wrote was very careful in everything, and she had to understand Xiaoyun's affairs from top to bottom.

While Biying was cooking meat, she still didn't realize that this is the best time to escape, she just kept thinking about things, waiting for her to remember that she could escape at this time, he had reappeared in front of her eyes , she secretly scolded herself as a fool. But she still couldn't express her feelings. Now she was waiting for him to finish eating quickly, and then hoped that he would go to bed soon. After all, although orcs don't hibernate, they still sleep in bed when they have nothing to do.

"Open your mouth and eat a little"

Even if he used strong means to make her eat this kind of beast meat, she still insisted on her position and did not intend to open her mouth. In the end, he forcefully opened her mouth with his hands, and then put the meat into her mouth, but in the end she still Spit the meat back out. This was an obvious protest, and the hawk started to scratch wildly at this moment, wanting to yell at the female in front of him.

"If you don't eat it for me, I'll throw you out"

No matter how much he yelled, she still didn't make any movement, she didn't go to eat the meat, she seemed to be saying you just throw it away, let you throw it away. Of course he was only using it to scare her, how could he throw a female out in this cold winter day. He could only give up asking her to eat meat again, and finished the rest of the meat, then picked her up and went back to bed.

He didn't know that she was looking forward to him going to bed soon, because then she could leave here, and she hoped to return to this world to celebrate her birthday, and she didn't want to stay here . t want to hug him to sleep on the bed all day long on her birthday. Besides, she doesn't feel sleepy at all now, and she doesn't have the habit of going back to sleep after getting up. She is not a pig. She eats and sleeps enough. eat. She is someone who needs to be active enough, so although she is cooperating with him and lying on the bed, she is secretly planning to leave. Writer's words:

04. Even the author, don't even think about running away from me (End)

She saw that the orcs holding her had already fallen asleep, and she thought it was almost time. Although she knew very well that the orcs would soon feel the movement around them, and she was very resistant to it, and she didn't plan to sleep at first, so she always had different movements and was always active. But the orc next to him is still