22

It's strange why I didn't get pregnant. While comforting her, he was planning to take Xiaoyun to the patriarch after winter was over, believing that the patriarch should know why.

The patriarch of the Flying Eagle clan, in fact, should be the one with the most knowledge, because he has white hair and is the oldest in the clan, and he wandered around in the forest when he was young, and he returned to the forest later. The family took over the position of patriarch. Although many deputy patriarchs objected at that time, because he never asked about clan affairs and traveled around, the patriarch at that time said that because he had seen everywhere and learned more than them, and the patriarch should not be partial, He and the clansmen can be regarded as acquainted but not familiar with each other, so he is the most suitable to be the patriarch.

"Baby, you go to sleep first, you are tired"

Xiaoyun closed her eyes obediently. She was indeed tired. She had no stream after a long love, but becaude she suddenly remembered, she didn'TE Re Real. St for a long time, but the question in her het strong no answer. She thinks that maybe her body structure is different from theirs, so there is a difference. After all, they are orcs who can transform into beasts, while she is just an ordinary human being.

She doesn't even have the most basic self-defense ability, she is completely protected, although she knows that even female orcs with self-defense ability are protected here, because they are used to it . they were young. Even if they are in danger, there must be orcs around them who can save them, so they have no chance to use their self-defense ability. Writer's Note: During the exam week, I was really busy studying . believe that many friends are like me, so everyone has to work hard~~ A belated article~ I promised everyone that at least one update a week happens to be free today, so I will give you an update

43. Leave? Fight?

After a while, the cold winter had already left, and in exchange for the arrival of spring, the male orcs in every household came out of their homes again. Many orcs who haven't bathed for a long time also gather together to wash their bodies. Although they haven't bathed for a long time, they are still at home in the cold winter, so their bodies are the same as before, just washing time A little longer than usual.

However, he keeps cleaning his body every day, and now he has walked home with a bucket of water. In addition to taking care of his little friends today, he has to go out hunting again. Although there is still a small amount of stock at home, it is probably only enough Today's portion is too large, so I still have to go out and hunt well. However, in the days when spring just returned today, there are still not many prey, and I believe it will take a while to hunt them down.

"Baby, come out and take a shower first."

Having already returned home, he quickly roused the little man lying on the bed to take a bath. Even in the cold winter, his baby must take a bath, so he still carried water every day in the cold winter, and also Therefore, his body is also much stronger.

The little person walked out naked, her footsteps swayed from side to side, and there were many reddish marks on her body, which could be seen after Huan Ai. And she had a dissatisfied expression on her face, probably blaming him for not restraining herself well, which made it difficult for her to walk now. He probably knew his mistake, so he also stepped forward and ran the little man into the water tank, and helped the little man take a bath carefully.

"Honey, I'm going out to hunt in a while, you have to stay at home obediently!"

Xiaoyun just nodded, and then ignored him. In her current situation, she would only be laughed at when she went out, so she didn't plan to go out, so she decided to rest at home. And when he knew she agreed, he quickly helped her put on the clothes, kissed her red lips, and went out.

Huyi soon went to the forest to look for prey everywhere, but he couldn't find it after searching for a long time. It seemed that many of the prey were still hibernating and hadn't woken up yet. He had no choice but to fly to the place where there were prey caves, but he didn't expect that there were already many orcs gathered outside the caves, and some of them were not from his clan, but probably from other beast clans.

The orcs' sense of hearing and smell has always been very good. When they noticed the smell of other orcs, they immediately raised their vigilance. They guessed the strength of the tiger wings, but they felt that they were more beneficial. It is more advantageous to use tiger wings. And Huyi didn't want to declare war at all, and he didn't have any hostility towards the opponent at all, but he thought that the opponent didn't intend to do so, and the murderous intent of the opponent had been transmitted bit by bit. It seems that there are only two options, one is to leave, and the other is to start a war. It is not that he has not killed the orcs in other tribes, but he feels that if he wants to fight hard this time, there is probably only a dead end, so he has no choice but to fly away from this place.

His flying away did not make the other party less murderous, but in return for the other party's roar, the other party even had a few orcs chasing in the direction he flew away. But the other party was not a flying orc, so he had to chase the figure above him on the land, and kept chasing until he felt the smell of more and more orcs in front of him, and then slowly stopped. Writer's words:

44. Turning point

Seeing that the orcs chasing him had gradually stopped one by one, he relaxed his body and flew towards the direction of the clan. Although there was no harvest this time, and he almost encountered a crisis, he was finally able to return to the clan safely. Hu Yi flew back to the clan and slowly landed in front of the patriarch's house. His first task was to report to the clan leader what happened today so that the clan leader could give him further instructions.

They don't know each other's origin yet, let alone what purpose the other party has, so the patriarch thinks that they should not act rashly now, first of all, they must slowly understand each other's origin and actions. For this matter, they decided to strengthen patrols in the future, so that the orcs in the clan can continue to live in peace.

As the deputy head of the patriarch, Huyi has a very heavy responsibility. His patrol time is longer than that of ordinary orcs. Although the time spent with his partner has been reduced, he still finds a minute and a second to accompany him. He loves intimacy the most, and he thinks that only in this way can he give Xiaoyun a sense of security.

Xiaoyun also knew that there might be a crisis in the Flying Wing Clan, so she also started to prepare some dry food, and kept some food left over every day. She knows that there are not many meat eaters in winter, so if there is a crisis, or if two different races go to war, there may not be enough food, so if you start preparing now, you can also support the future without meat.

As for Xiaoyun's idea, Huyi thinks it is quite feasible. Hunting in winter is difficult. If there is some food in reserve, it will be safer for the orcs in every family, and they will not be afraid of not having meat. So Huyi asked Xiaoyun to teach other female orcs the method of preserving meat, so that they could store enough meat at home for their family.

"Baby, what are you thinking?"

Xiao Yun shook her head, she has always been a little worried recently, always feeling uneasy. She felt as if something was after her, but she didn't know what it was. She has been thinking about what and why, but she still can't think of the answer after thinking about it.

She didn't tell Huyi about her anxiety, she felt that Huyi had worked hard enough, so she didn't want him to worry about herself, so she buried her anxiety in her heart. But how could Hu Yi not see it, it 's just that his baby has been reluctant to tell, so he had to pay more attention to his baby's movements.

During this period of time, every clansman lived in uneasiness.