32

It's just that the little male continued to hold the flower and smiled at Xiaoyue. Regardless of the ferocious expressions of the other little males, he just stood there, not knowing what he was waiting for.

It wasn't until there was a knock on the door that the little male went to open the door. Seeing a face he had never seen standing in front of the door, the females began to feel scared, afraid of what the blond-haired orc who walked in would do to them .

But Xiao Yun looked at the blond-haired orc, and she seemed to remember something, as if she had seen that blond-haired orc there, but she forgot it, she just thought it looked familiar.

"I didn't expect that we would see each other so soon"

The blond-haired orc looked at Xiao Yun who was holding his children, and talked to Xiao Yun, but Xiao Yun still couldn't remember who he was, but he seemed to have some impressions, and had seen this person.

"Who are you?"

Xiaoyun asked this question, but the blond orc looked at her with enlarged eyes, as if he felt strange, and it was impossible not to remember who he was. Because he was the orc who once wanted to be her partner, and he made this raid because he knew that all the important orcs had gone out to hunt, and it became very easy to come in.

"You really have no impression of me at all?"

The blond orc wanted to make sure Xiaoyun really didn't remember him, but when he looked at Xiaoyun and nodded, he almost fainted. Unexpectedly, he spent so much time preparing, but the people who wanted to snatch him had no impression of him at all. He was really sad.

He wanted to get closer to Xiaoyun, but Xiaohuci kept making tearing sounds, wanting to protect his mother and sister wholeheartedly. But what a young male can do when he is just walking freely has no effect on an adult male.

But the other little males struggled to get out of their mother's embrace, wanting to stand up and protect them. They are men. The least males also know how to protect important people, so they won't lose to Xiaohu, and everyone stood up bravely.

"A courageous little male, but it doesn't affect me at all"

He can easily knock down the little males, although he didn't intend to hurt them, but if anyone stops him, he will not let go. He has only one purpose for coming this time, which is to capture Xiaoyun and the little female Although his main goal is only Xiaoyun, he has agreed to cooperate with other races. The purpose of this cooperation is to capture Xiaoyun. And the little female is also caught back.

And they waited for this opportunity for a long time before taking action. Their Flying Eagle Clan has a shortcoming. There will always be a day when all the powerful orcs will go out to hunt, and the remaining orcs are basically newly grown male orcs. Although this day can give them good training, it is the day when other enemies can easily break through their defenses.

All he had to do was to capture him before the other powerful orcs came back. Otherwise, they would have wasted this day, although Xiao Yun had no impression of him, which hurt his self-esteem. He is the young patriarch of the clan, so many females admire him, but Xiaoyun doesn't remember him at all, he really feels very frustrated.

"Just come back with me obediently"

He said this to Xiaoyun, and wanted to hug her, including her and the little female, but when he was about to pick them up, Xiaohuci bit his wrist bitterly. Although this strength had little effect on him, it made his hands soften at this moment.

63. Waiting for you to save me

Even in the face of a powerful enemy, he still didn't forget to protect his important mother. Although his strength was insignificant to the opponent, it moved Xiaoyun very much. She finally understands why Huyi has to train Xiao Huci no matter what, even though he grows faster than normal babies, but she now knows that Huyi is only for her.

Huyi was always worried about what would happen when he was not around her, so he sent a little knight to protect her, even if he couldn't defeat the enemy, it would buy them more time.

"This kid is really brave"

He looked at Xiao Huci and said that he deeply admired this little male. Even in the face of such a strong opponent, he was not afraid and knew how to protect important people. But a little male with no full hair would not be his opponent, and seeing Xiaoyun immediately protecting him, he knew that the little male was her child.

He is young but more courageous than the other little males present. He will definitely be a very good male in the future, because his eyes are so sharp, and he does not look scared when he looks at the eyes of the enemy. It's just that it will take some time until he grows up, and I really look forward to how strong he will become by then.

It's just that he couldn't stop him from taking Xiaoyun and the little female away. This mission can only be successful without failure, and soon, other male orcs from the Flying Eagle clan will rush back. The few male orcs outside are absolutely incapable of resisting their other male orcs, and if he doesn't hurry up, Xiaoyun's partner will also rush back.

At that time, let alone taking him away, it may be difficult for him to leave. Although he still has a little chance of winning in one-on-one, when there are many people, he really has no choice but to leave.

"Xiao Yun, I will take you away today no matter what."

It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to, this time he just wants to take her away, even if he wants to use extreme means, he still wants to take her away. He had already spent some time here, and it would be too late if he didn't go back, so he didn't want to stay.

"Why do you have to take me away, who are you?"

She really couldn't remember who he was at all, and why he asked her if she had any impression of him, but she really couldn't remember. It's true that she seems to have seen it there, but she really can't remember it at all, and why he took her away, no one else should know her...

"I'll tell you soon"

After he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to Xiaoyun again. Xiaoyun could only protect his two children well, while hoping that Huyi would come back to save her soon. She didn't know what the other party was for, she was really scared now, but she could only keep telling herself to be calm and calm. If she is not calm at this time, how will she protect the children, she will find a chance to escape.

It's just that seeing the temporary situation, the other females and males are too far away from them, and there is no way to help them, and they dare not come up to help us, because the other party is too strong.

Female orcs had no attack power, and with the male orc in front of him, no female could resist him at all. His hands were getting closer and closer to her, no matter how she slapped away those hands trying to catch her, the other party was still approaching her constantly. Xiaoyue even thought that the other party was going to play with her, and kept shaking her hands left and right.

They couldn't escape now, he had already held them tight, no matter how much he let go of his hands, he still quickly tied them up again. At this moment, she can only hold her two children tightly and don't struggle . She is afraid that he will be bad for her children. At this time, she can't give up her children, because the children need her protection and care.

They didn't know where he was going to take them. She was not familiar with the psychedelic forest at all, and the only time she left the clan was when she was accompanied by Tiger Wing. It's just that this time she left the clan but was taken away by others. She was very afraid that Hu Yi would not find them, and if Hu Yi couldn't find them, what would she do?

And what will he do to them, I can only feel fear constantly, and keep hugging my children tightly... Writer's words: