12

clothing. Zhan I have a lot of things in school recently, and it may take a few days to update an article. I hope everyone will continue to support it! Recently, I will update this article " The Beastman Husband Loves Me Very Much" , and the other two will be updated slowly later.

23. Can't stand that desire anymore

"Xiaoyun! Xiaoyun! Wake up and have dinner."

Huyi Called xiaoyun to get up aging and agina, but xiaoyun was statelsting in her dream and had no inteport up. Huyi Called Xiaoyun Again, But T Here was strong no response, huyi had to let xiaoyun constinue to sleep, and turned design to have dinner.

That night, Xiaoyun didn't wake up because of his hunger, and still slept soundly. Huyi also went back to the room after dinner, hugged the sleeping Xiaoyun in his arms, and fell asleep.

"Gulu Gulu, Gulu Gulu"

It wasn't until the early morning of another day that Huyi was awakened by the sound of hunger in Xiaoyun's stomach, but Xiaoyun didn't intend to get up, but just looked dissatisfied, still sleeping on the bed. Hu Yi gently got up From the bed, being careful not to wake up the little man next to him, and then went into the kitchen to prepare some food, so that Xiao Yun could eat it immediately when he got up, without starving his stomach.

After Huyi prepared the food, he left home and headed towards the bathing pool. This is a daily necessity, and today he went to the bathing pool as usual, and he did not forget to bring water home for his children for. At this time , Xiao Yun, who was still at home without moving, also slowly woke up from Zhou Gongtong's dream. She slowly opened her eyes, but there was no one beside her, only her was left behind. Alone in the room.

Xiaoyun slowly climbed off the bed, and then slowly walked out of the room, looking for her only support here. But the support she was looking for was not found in the room, only meat was left on the stage. She had no choice but to sit down and solve the problem of hunger first, and then slowly think about where her husband was going. She slowly tasted the meat that Huyi prepared for her, which only tasted like meat.

Before she finished eating the meat, there was a sound of rapid footsteps outside the door. When she heard this sound, her heart suddenly calmed down. The person she was looking for finally came back . to eat her piece of meat with her head down, until Tiger Wing came in with a bucket of water, she didn't show any expression, but she was relieved in her heart.

"Baby, come wash up after eating."

Huyi said to Xiaoyun who was eating with his head down, then put the water canister aside, went to sit beside Xiaoyun, and quietly looked at the little man who was eating meat.

Xiaoyun took a sip of water after eating, and showed off his clothes in front of Huyi, which naturally aroused the desire in Huyi's body. His sleeping little brother was awakened by the naked little man in front of him. His magnetic voice called Xiaoyun. But Xiaoyun just looked at him, and then stepped into the water tub to take a bath, she naturally didn't know that Huyi was in a state of desire, and just continued to wash herself.

The tiger wing on the side was ready to move, but he resisted the desire in his body. He didn't want to disturb his baby's bath at this time, but he really wanted to possess the baby bitterly. The devil and angel in his heart were arguing with each other.

He couldn't bear the hot spring light anymore, he stretched his big hand into the water tank, held Xiaoyun's chest with one hand and began to stroke, while the other hand began to explore the secret private parts. Xiaoyun was shocked and wanted to push away the hands on his body, but he couldn't resist the powerful hands. Writer's words: