19

When they found out that the aroma came from Xiaoyun's cooking, everyone went to look curiously. They wondered why this smell came out when the meat was cooked, and wondered what the difference was. Some orcs don't understand why it's a female who is cooking. Everyone has their own questions, and some orcs even speak out unconsciously, but Xiaoyun doesn't have time to answer questions right now, and Tiger Wing is also concentrating on He listened to Xiao Yun's instructions, so he ignored the other orcs.

Everyone knew that at this time, they didn't have time to answer questions, so they had to wait until later to ask questions, but some orcs watched Xiaoyun's cooking to see the difference. When they found some green objects next to them, they were curious to go up and sniff them, and even put their hands on them to taste, and found that the taste was very special, sweet, and they were curious about its use and how to make it.

At this time, Biying saw a group of orcs surrounding Huyi and them, so he naturally walked over to see what was going on. It turned out that everyone was curious about why Xiaoyun had a burst of fragrance when cooking, and also curious about the green objects. What is it, and Bi Ying, who knows, naturally answers them one by one. Writer's words: I don't know if I can make the torch party even better today. Now I'll update it first to see if I'll be free later. In fact, I'm paying off my debts. I've been too busy to keep my credit and asked for leave for a few days, so I'm trying to make up for it now. Hehe ~~ I will go to the side furnace later, I will see if I have time later, and I will add another article, so that I will complete the three articles of the torch party

37. The Torch Gala with All (Part 2)

After the orcs knew how powerful Xiaoyun was, some single orcs really wanted Xiaoyun to teach them so that they could use it to court females, but their approach made the jealous jar next to Xiaoyun very dissatisfied. cook all the Delicious meat, he immediately picked up Xiaoyun and left the group of orcs.

An orc with a partner naturally understands Hu Yi's mentality. If there is an orc who can accept his partner being surrounded by other orcs, he will definitely not agree. Orcs have a strong desire to possess their partners, so basically they don't want to see their partners being touched by other orcs.

"My fellow clansmen, tonight's annual torch party officially begins"

A word from the patriarch drew cheers from the audience, and the torch party officially began. Both male and female orcs are holding delicious meat, surrounded by the central holy fire, some are dancing, some are chatting, some are courting females, and some are sweet with their partners.

However, Xiaoyun and Huyi were constantly questioned by many orcs, whether they were male orcs, they all asked about cooking, about green objects, and whether Xiaoyun had any signs of pregnancy. ... They kept asking questions, so that neither Xiaoyun nor Huyi had any free time.

"My fellow clansmen, I'm sorry, let's get some meat first."

In the end, Huyi couldn't stand the series of problems, so he dragged Xiaoyun away from the group of people for the reason of going to get food. Huyi took some meat, and then stood aside with Xiaoyun to taste slowly, Xiaoyun smiled at him, then picked up a little meat with his hand, and put the meat into Huyi's mouth. While Huyi was eating the meat, he also bit Xiaoyun's finger lightly, and Xiaoyun patted his hand, telling him to let go. Huyi let go of Xiaoyun's fingers, and then fed her some meat. When Xiaoyun felt full, they walked back to the holy fire.

"Honey, let's dance together, shall we?"

Huyi smiled at Xiaoyun, then held Xiaoyun's hands, and danced together to the rhythm of the tribe. The people of the clan danced at will, so each orc danced differently, but with the different dance steps of everyone, the atmosphere of the party was also very high.

Until the most important procedure of the evening party, it is to hold high the holy fire and surround the whole clan. At this time, the orcs will turn into beasts, advocating that the beasts on the ground and the beasts in the air have different positions, and they will first go to a specific position to prepare. Of course Tiger Wing is a member of the air, he pulled Xiao Yun into the group of female orcs, and then he spread his wings and flew into the air to reach his position.

When everyone is ready, they will send a signal unique to the orcs, and then the patriarch will raise the torch, go to the location of the orcs at the next station, pass the torch to the orcs at the next station, and continue to advance and submit the torch until To hand over to the last orc.

And it happened that the last orc was Tiger Wing. He carried the torch and flew in the air for a week before putting the torch back in the center of the arena. When it was finished, the orcs had returned to the arena. Shout out, this year's torch party is over.

In the end, everyone packed up everything and went home to rest. After Xiaoyun and Huyi packed up their things, they also walked back home slowly. During the return process, they also chatted sweetly. For the first time, Xiaoyun Participating in the torch party, so I am very excited and happy today, but Huyi is a little dissatisfied. Who told his little baby to be approached by so many orcs today, he is naturally dissatisfied. But he is also very happy today, because he has his partner and his love by his side, this is the company of Xiaoyun, he is no longer alone. Writer's words:

38. It's cold, I don't want to get up

Winter has officially entered, whether it is the orcs of the Flying Eagle Clan or the beasts of the forest, every family stays in their residences to spend the winter well. In hibernation, those who are cold in the bed do not want to move, except for eating and going to the kitchen, the rest of the time is spent in bed. Those who are accompanied by a partner, just hug each other and lie on the bed to keep warm. Even the orc who likes love the most, because of the cold weather, has lost his sexual desire and is unwilling to seek sex.

Listening to the strong wind hanging outside, she was lying in a big and warm embrace, her whole body was completely rolled up, and even her normally exposed feet were placed within the surrounding area. Even if her stomach was rumbling, she was unwilling to get up and cook, leaving the full power to her dear him.

"Honey, get up and eat something"

Although Xiaoyun's stomach kept protesting, she didn't want to leave the warm area, and she didn't even want to do the simple movement of getting up. She shook her head, indicating that she didn't want to get up. However, her stomach kept making gurgling sounds, so Huyi had to tear apart the fresh meat little by little and put it in her mouth, feeding her to eat meat.

In the cold weather, Xiaoyun didn't want to cook, and Hu Yi didn't know how to cook meat with condiments, so in the end he could only make ordinary fresh meat. Although he was used to eating fresh meat before, since Xiaoyun After cooking meat with different flavors for him to taste every day, he didn't like ordinary fresh meat a little bit. In addition, they have been eating fresh meat for several days in a row, Hu Yi feels a little crazy now, but who told his baby not to get up because it is too cold. Even washing her body was done by him, and Xiaoyun no longer felt shy about asking him to wash her body. Unknownly, she basically spent the past few days in bed.

If it wasn't that sometimes she couldn't get Huyi to help, or she wouldn't want to get out of bed, she would get up when she was going to be liberated, but she still wanted Huyi to carry her there, at least Huyi's body was very Warmth, she doesn't have to lose warmth in those few steps because of the cold, she will only go down to the ground when she is liberated, and then she will feel very cold for a short time.

"Baby, eat a little more to be warmer"

"No... I can't eat anymore, you can finish the rest"

"Eat more, okay?"

Huyi said to Xiaoyun gently, but Xiaoyun shook his head