5

In the mouth, I slowly got hungry. And the movement of his hands did not dare to stop, he put all the meat into the big bowl, and then walked out of the stove.

Smelling such a delicious smell of meat, Xiaoyun immediately changed from a state of no energy to a hungry one. He reached out and put a piece of meat into his mouth. The taste of the meat was too monotonous, but Xiaoyun didn't care whether it had any taste, and ate the meat hungry. Seeing Xiaoyun like this, Hu Yi smiled, and felt that the current feeling and atmosphere were very good, and he felt that he was really happy now. In Huyi's heart, he already knew the current actions of the clansmen, and was very much looking forward to tonight's "Partner Banquet". He didn't plan to tell the little man in front of him about it, because he wanted to surprise Xiaoyun.

Xiaoyun also ignored Huyi who was giggling, and just continued to enjoy the food in front of him. Writer's words:

08. Resist the urge

Xiaoyun also ignored Huyi who was giggling, and just continued to enjoy the food in front of him.

Wu Xiaoyun, who ate with gusto, was completely unaware that there would be a banquet tonight that made her very shy, but Huyi was very much looking forward to tonight's banquet, and even had bursts of excitement in her heart. The smile on the corner of his mouth did not fade. Xiaoyun had already eaten a lot, hugged her now round and big belly with a full heart, lifted her sore body, and walked into the room. Huyi saw Xiaoyun entering the room, and hurriedly took the "tired flowers and plants" he brought back to the kitchen, chopped them up, and boiled them into liquid.

Xiaoyun, who is in the room now, is not planning to lie down on the bed to rest, but to clean up the remnants of yesterday's "enthusiasm", that is, the torn swimsuit and the liquid on the bed bit by bit. She finds that there is too much love liquid, It is also very difficult to clean, so I plan to take the whole animal skin sheet to clean, but for her who is not familiar with the place, she has to call her partner.

"Tiger Wings! Tiger Wings!"

Hearing Xiaoyun's voice, Huyi quickly put the cooked "Tired Flowers" liquid into a bowl, then walked into the room, and asked in that magnetic voice, "What's wrong?" The "Tired Flowers and Plants" liquid in front of Xiao Yun.

"I want to take this hide sheet to wash"

Huyi looked at the sheet that Xiaoyun was talking about, took it away with one hand, then ignored Xiaoyun's surprise, directly put the smelly sheet into the big box under the bed, and then took a new piece from another box and put it in the box. to bed.

"Xiao Yun, lie down on the bed"

Hu Yi said softly, although Xiaoyun didn't know why he lay down on the bed, but he still followed Hu Yi's words. Tiger Wing pulled Gao Xiaoyun's animal skin skirt, and then used his fingers to apply the "Tired Flowers and Grass" liquid, and then stretched the liquid-coated fingers to the entrance of Xiaoyun's small hole, and applied it back and forth. The cool feeling spread to Xiao Yun's body one after another, and feeling the cool feeling, he entered the small hole bit by bit. Xiaoyun moaned softly and comfortably unconsciously.

"Uh-huh……"

Huyi Xiaoxiao helped Xiaoyun apply it, endured the lust brought by the small hole in front of his eyes and ears, and tried his best to apply the liquid into the small hole. The finger's in and out not only made Xiaoyun make a comfortable sound after another, but also made Hu Yi's mass of lust come out bit by bit, but Hu Yi said to himself: "I want to be patient!" I'm going to be patient! I can go in again tonight' Because it's going to be at the couple's party, he's trying to hold on to the lust, the urge to go in.

Hu Yi finally put all the liquid into the alluring little hole, and left the room in a hurry, fearing that he would not be able to control his desire. Looking at the back figure rushing out of the room, Xiaoyun laughed. She felt that the back view brought her incomparable happiness, and her partner was really caring. Although Xiaoyun didn't know what kind of liquid Na Zhi was, but this liquid reduced her pain a lot, which was enough.

"My man is so nice to me"

Xiaoyun's smile didn't fade, but it was sweeter in his heart bit by bit. She began to feel that she had no regrets about becoming Huyi's partner. Although Huyi didn't talk much, he used his actions to tell her how considerate he was to her. This was the man she wanted most in her eyes. Even if they don't spend much time together, even if she doesn't understand why she came here, even if she wants to have children for him in the future, even...

She is willing to accept it for the sake of Tiger Wing, she will work hard to integrate into this eagle clan, and she will work hard to become the best partner. Writer's words:

09. Partner banquet

The sun was setting, and the orcs in the Flying Eagle Clan had almost prepared all the items needed for their partner's banquet. Tiger Wing's animal skin dress tonight, although it seems that there is not much difference from ordinary animal skin clothes, but there are some sparkling jewels on the clothes, which are very dazzling in the world of orcs. It's gorgeous, but in the human world, few would wear this dress in a wedding, but it's a pity that Wu Xiaoyun has traveled to the orc world.

When everything is ready, a group of male orcs who have changed into dance costumes will begin to dance the orcs. After the male dancers start dancing, the female orcs will take their dresses to Tiger Wing’s home. And Huyi, who was waiting at home, was about to tell Xiaoyun everything about tonight, including the partner banquet.

In Hu Yi's home, there is a little person who doesn't understand things, is lying on the bed resting, and she doesn't understand what will happen in a while, and she doesn't understand the reason for the noise outside the door. She just wants to rest quietly now, but she still doesn't feel sleepy while lying down. But she couldn't think of anything to do, so she kept lying on the bed. And at this time, Huyi was going to the room to tell Xiaoyun what will happen tonight, knowing that Xiaoyun doesn't know the people here, so he must not know what will happen, and he has the responsibility to tell Xiaoyun all this matter.

"Xiaoyun..."

Seeing Xiaoyun lying on the bed, Huyi felt that Xiaoyun must be very tired, otherwise he wouldn't have been lying down for so long, but he still planned to tell Xiaoyun. Xiaoyun heard his voice, turned his head to the owner of the voice and asked, "What's the matter...?" Huyi looked at Xiaoyun with a tired body, and decided to continue, "Tonight there will be a meeting between me and Xiaoyun." Yun your partner's banquet, now I want to tell you about the partner's banquet." Xiaoyun looked at Hu Yi with a puzzled face when he heard what Huyi said, what is the partner's banquet? Xiaoyun had this question in his mind. But seeing Huyi 's serious look, he decided to listen to Huyi's words quietly.

"The partner banquet, in our Flying Eagle Clan, is a banquet where male and female orcs combine to form a partner. The male and female who are combined on the night of the banquet will be combined on the stage in the center of the square The people of the clan will witness our combination and will also bless us. We became partners, and during the banquet, it was also called a conception ceremony by the clansmen, and many females were successfully conceived during the partner banquet."

"Combined? Do you mean mating?"

Xiaoyun looked at Huyi and nodded. It seems that this is true. They really want to mate in front of the clansmen. Although Xiaoyun is ten million unwilling, she has no ability to veto it now. Because what she is now in is not the original human world, the Xi Clan will naturally be different, she has no ability to resist at all, and she has promised to be Huyi's partner, so she can't escape at all, and she can't escape.

"Xiaoyun...I know you may not want to be in front of so many people...