31

The culprit, but she was unable to push him, and with a hoarse voice, she didn't know what she was talking about. She could only wait for the murderer next to her, and was awakened by the crying of the children, but For some reason, he didn't respond at all.

As in the past, he would get up as long as there was a little sound, but now the child's crying can't wake him up, how long did he do it yesterday, so that he can be so tired. But she could probably Imagine that he should have stayed up all day and night, otherwise she wouldn't feel as if his body wasn't hers.

It's just that no matter how much the child cried, they still didn't make any movement on the bed, one couldn't move, and the other was sleeping. It can only hurt the children, they will be hungry for a while .

I don't know if it's because they have been crying for a long time, or they already know that their parents won't care about them, so they obediently accepted their voices.

Just after a while, a bad smell came into the room, and Xiaoyun immediately knew what happened. I just don't know if this burst of stench can wake Huyi who is still sleeping.

Xiaoyun feels like crying now, although the stench of the baby's detoxification is just an ordinary stench, but the most pitiful thing is that she can't move now, can't save herself, can't take care of the child, the only thing she can do is to open her eyes. Eyes on the ceiling.

"What smell..."

Huyi, who was sleeping soundly, seemed to be talking in his sleep. After saying something about the smell, there was still no other reaction, and there was no sign of getting up. It wasn't until the children's crying sounded again that he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the little person lying on the bed next to him. His first thought was why the baby was still lying on the bed while the children were crying.

"baby?"

He shifted his position on the bed, then hugged his baby, and was about to ask why the children were crying. But looking at the baby in his arms, his face seemed tired, and he didn't have any living breath at all. Only then did he remember his evil deeds yesterday, and then obediently kissed his baby, and then got up to take care of the children.

Walking to the children's bedside, the stench became stronger and stronger, but he had no choice but to pick up the children bravely, put the children into the small water well, and help them clean their buttocks one by one. children were clean that they changed into clean clothes and carried them to the big bed.

As soon as the children saw their mother, they wanted to rush towards them, but unfortunately being held by their father, they had no choice but to stretch their arms and legs left and right. Huyi could only put the children on the bed first, and then help Xiaoyun sit up, but the children couldn't wait to crawl to find their mother.

Looking at the active children, Xiaoyun's originally depressed mood also improved. Seeing the eagerness of the children, Hu Yi also smiled, and then lifted them up and placed them on the left and right sides of the mother's arms. When the children saw the familiar nipples, they knew that they had something to eat, and they sucked on their mother's nipples to eat breast milk voraciously.

61. Little male fawning

In their warm days, they completely ignored the orcs of another race. The blond orcs were still very eager to get Xiaoyun, and the orcs of other races were even more eager to take them after they heard that Xiaoyun had given birth to twins. .