21

The big hand she wanted to get rid of attacked her legs, she quickly closed her legs to prevent him from stretching further, but how could her tiny strength stop the orc behind her from attacking. He easily opened her legs again, and then stroked . ed her pussy. As soon as he touched her, more of her love juice immediately flowed out, and some of her love juice was about to flow to the ground.

"Husband... don't... let's... eat meat first... okay?"

Naturally, he didn't intend to agree, and when he felt that the baby was ready, he reached out with the other hand to turn off the fire source, then he turned her face around, and kissed like this. He sucked her saliva in big gulps, put his long tongue into her mouth, and danced with her tongue.

She couldn't resist, and could only cater to the movement of his tongue. Seeing her passionate eyes, he also moved more dramatically, and his hands refused to stop. He reached into her animal skin clothes with one hand and held it. left chest was held in different movements, while the other hand kept putting fingers into her small hole, one by two... until she was sucked out of most of the oxygen by him and leaned against his chest Before, take a big breath.Writer's words: Thank you God for the gift, dears. New year, new beginning, new hope. I wish you all a happy new year. I hope you will continue to support this small article, whether it is this animal article that everyone loves or will follow in the future. The finished work, I believe that many relatives are looking forward to the appearance of Rourou. Of course, I also know that many relatives actually love Shimizu, but the following will show the meat that we have not seen for a long time. In fact, it is a sweet gift for everyone. The little one will Begin to enter the busy stage, I believe some relatives remember that I will face an important exam in the future, so the speed of updating the article will slow down~~ But believe me, I will still update the article! Guaranteed, at least one article a week~~

41. Don't be here H

When her breathing returned to normal, he didn't want to stop. He pressed her in front of the kitchen counter, tore off the animal skin clothes on her body, and swung her lower body forward.

"En... ah... husband... don't, let's go back to the room... go to the room... shall we?"

Now that they are still in the kitchen, Xiaoyun naturally doesn't want to have sex with her husband here, this is the kitchen, what should I do when I get excited and encounter some dangerous things, such as knives? So she had to beg for mercy, hoping that he would not do it here.

It's just that he, who had been planning for so long, was naturally unwilling. He ignored her begging for mercy, and repeated the movements of inserting and withdrawing. Every time he pulled out, he brought out all the love juice in her pussy, and the love juice died. Flying everywhere, leaving traces of her love all over the kitchen.

"Husband... um... don't... don't be here"

"Baby...can't stop...be good, bear with it"

He kept thrusting and thrusting, back and forth, without any intention of stopping at all. Every thrusting and thrusting made Xiaoyun's chest rub against the edge of the kitchen counter continuously, and a faint line appeared on the rubbed position. Red marks.

"It hurts...lightly..."

Every thrust of Tiger Wing was stronger than the last one, and the lust that had not been vented for a long time burst out all at once. At this time, he couldn't lighten up no matter what, just like a wild beast, constantly pounding.

"En... ah... don't... lighten up..."

Even if Xiaoyun kept begging for mercy, he didn't slow down or lighten his strength, he still rushed around, making her pussy red and swollen. One winter, the desire that had not been vented for a long time erupted in a flash. He was dazzled by the desire, and he didn't cherish his little baby with every blow.

The back penetration not only allows him to penetrate deeper, but also makes him feel more and more pleasure. Coupled with her begging for mercy and moaning, they are all love drugs that deepen his lust, just like taking aphrodisiacs, making his whole body hot. With his thrusting, Xiaoyun has accepted the orgasm again and again, and now her lust is greater than the pain of being hit. In addition, because she has not accepted the taste of Huan Ai for a long time, the Huan Ai she has admired for a long time made her quickly accept it.

"Honey, you're awesome! Your pussy is tightening"

"Well... ah... no... no..."

From time to time, Huyi said those malicious words, which made Xiaoyun's pussy tighten suddenly. He loved this feeling very much, loved this comfortable feeling to death, and almost couldn't help ejaculating, but she couldn't bear it anymore. Live and orgasm again. He felt the pleasure brought to him by his lover's orgasm, and he thrust and thrust dozens more violently, and also shot his unreleased seeds, all the hot seeds were shot into her womb.

"Yes..."

Feeling the tens of millions of descendants entering her body, she was ejaculated to orgasm again. During the orgasm, the scattered liquid and some of the seeds fell to the ground, and the ground was full of traces of their love. After ejaculating, he leaned on her back. He didn't let go of his hands holding the little man's waist, and he didn't dare to let go, otherwise his little baby might fall to the ground. She has already put Leaning her whole body against the kitchen counter, she didn't care about the dull pain in her reddened chest.

Having rested enough, he slowly pulled out his giant root, then picked up his little baby and walked into the room. He laid Xiaoyun flat on the bed, then turned around and went back to the kitchen, took out the cold meat, and went back into the room. He kissed his baby, and then fed her meat bit by bit. Xiao Yun, who was already very hungry, naturally ate the meat. Although it was cold, she was so hungry. Yan eats meat. Writer's words: Dear friends, the meat is here~~ I will be busy tomorrow, although the update may be slow, everyone must continue to support me! I wish you all a happy new year~~ The exam is coming, so I will be a little busy, but I will post an update when I have time~

42. Will be pregnant

When they were full, they lay back on the bed to rest. There was nothing to do here. They often talked on the bed, but they slept most of the time. Except in summer, male orcs will go out to hunt, while female orcs will chat in small groups. Of course, Xiaoyun prefers to stay at home and make different new products.

But this winter, she has become a little slob, a bit like an animal about to hibernate. But the weather is getting warmer, she is finally willing to get up and make meat, and Hu Yi naturally makes love with her according to this time . In fact, after a few months, she has always been surprised that she and Hu Yi often fall in love. , but her menstrual period will also come to her, except that he shoots his seeds into her body every time. There is no contraceptive pill here either, logically she would definitely get pregnant, but she didn't get pregnant for a long time, although she didn't really want to get pregnant so early, she still felt strange.

"Honey, why haven't I been pregnant?"

She asked this question suddenly, but Huyi didn't know how to answer, in fact he didn't know why Xiaoyun hadn't been pregnant all this time, he thought it was just not the right time, so he didn't get pregnant. But it has been several months, but there is still no sign of sensitivity, and some female orcs who married later than them are already pregnant. But his family's baby has not been conceived for a long time, and he also wants to know the reason, obviously he works very hard every time.

"Baby, I will conceive, I will definitely conceive"

He gently stroked Xiaoyun's hair to comfort her. He thought she was worried why she hadn't been pregnant with an orc baby, but in fact she just