You're not alone

You feel the dread and self doubt as you walk past everyone on the roster and go to your dressing room feeling yourself slowly breaking down after getting in the dressing room and locking the door. You feel like a disappointment and a burden by losing your match for N1 Contender against Charlotte Flair feeling the exhaustion take over your body wincing at every step you take to get away from everyone the raw feeling of despair and anxiety taking over sobbing in the floor until you hear a knock on the door peeking through the hole to see Damian outside opening the door staring at the ground going back to his hotel room as he sees the look on your face feeling his heart break at the emotion on your face. He immediately hugs and holds you as you start to sob on the bed "Honey don't do that to yourself it's not your fault we all have bad matches" he gently pulls you to him holding you with his head on top of yours rubbing your back as you sob into his shoulder feeling the tears stain through his shirt "It's okay baby...just let it out I've got you...I promise...you're not alone you never will be when I'm here" he places kisses on your head rocking slowly back and forth. The two of you stay like that for 2 hours "I'm sorry honey" he shakes his head placing a kiss on your lips as he stops you "No mi amor I will always hold you when you need to just let everything you've held in out and I will never leave you" you smile as you both lay down caressing each other "I love you" you share another kiss falling asleep to his heartbeat in your ear and the warmth radiating off his body making him smile when he looked down to see you asleep on him "I love you babe" he holds you listening to what was playing on the TV until he fell asleep.