Warm giggles and kisses

You were listening to music when you felt arms wrap around you "Hey there Mi guapa" you laugh as Dom kisses your cheek while you cook dinner. You talk after he comes back from showering and changing clothes, setting the table as you dance to music making yourself and him drinks, laughing at moving your hips and body taking a drink of his soda before he goes back behind you with his hands on your hips and chin on your shoulder as you stir and add things into the pasta you were making. You smile feeling the light and warm kisses on your neck giggling as dom kisses your sweet spot making him laugh into your shoulder gently smacking his arm as he pulls you back into him feeling him kiss you again but on your collarbone stopping when you shivered and your shoulder went up kissing and sucking on the skin that dipped in your collarbone squealing at the feeling "Hey! Not now!" you tickle under his arm pits making him yell and jump away laughing as you put on a stern look with your lips pouted out. You finish dinner and eat together laying on his chest sitting on the couch watching tv feeling that same feeling again "Dominik don't even think about it" he pouts making you giggle kissing his lips as you turn back to the episode of Game grumps on youtube pinching dom's hip when he starts sucking on the ame spot of skin again "Ow amor that hurt" you laugh rubbing where you pinched "Well quit it and I won't baby" kissing his nose as you tickled each other running around the house until you were on the bedroom floor laughing uncontrollably "I love you babe" you both get up and go back downstairs watching tv together "I love you sweetheart" you went up to bed a few hours later and fell asleep in each other's arms.