Chocolate chip

You smile seeing your girlfriend Liv walk downstairs in her Rugrats onesie while you wear your stitch onesie. "Whatcha doing sugar pie?" you smile at the nickname, feeling your face warm up as you giggle "Just washing up to make cookies since your mom wanted some after I brought some from my previous batch" she smiles feeling her heart warm at you thinking and caring about her mom and her family, making her fall in love with you even more than she already did within the two years of you being together. You get the things needed while liv washes her hands and joins you a few minutes later, rolling up your onesie sleeves and start mixing the batter as liv holds your waist, you take the onesies off after awhile of getting too hot followed by the both of you taking and squishing the batter into even sizes putting them on the pan deciding to make an extra batch for her friends and coworkers at wwe, you turn your head suddenly with a small ball of batter on your face hearing liv laughing "Oh you're gonna pay for that" you take a bigger ball throwing it at her as she yells, you chase each other around the kitchen with some of the batter melted and spread on your clothes and faces laughing on the floor. You finish rolling the batter, putting the pan in the oven and setting the timer, going and showering together and doing laundry, and doing another batch while waiting, your hands flail happily as you pull the cookies out letting them cool down as you take out the second batch, putting them in a ziploc bag in the fridge for wwe, taking a few of the cookies and watching a movie with liv on the couch,slowly eating until the movie finished, putting the rest in a separate ziploc bag in the fridge for liv's mom, smiling to yourself knowing she will be smiling big as she eats your cookies, you also smile as you think of her, knowing she saw you as her child as well making your soul fill with warmth and joy. You and liv head to bed, deciding to visit her mom for lunch the next day and to give her the special cookies you both made with fun, care, and love falling asleep as liv holds you in her arms, going to sleep to the warmth radiating off her.