That funny girl

You turn to hear sniffling immediately pulling and holding your girlfriend Sasha in your arms, hearing sobs in your shoulder which breaks your heart in a million pieces as you sway slowly back and forth. She had pushed herself and trained hard for this match against Nia Jax and despite it all it still wasn't enough to help her win, you and her walk hand in hand and leave after her calming down just a bit to do a last interview, sigh autographs, and say bye to your shared friends as you walk to the parking lot, the drive home was quiet but after walking in and helping her shower and change, she let the rest of the emotions go as you hold her tightly, you put on Eddie Murphy RAW as you cook chicken and rice and sit on the couch as you both eat, squeezing and holding her hand when you were both done. She went to the bathroom after the movie finished so you danced to music not only because you liked music and dancing but also it was a way for you to let loose and get stress out of your system, you hear laughing which makes you stop to see sasha on the ground holding her phone making you run after her "Baby no! Don't post it! Don't please!" she laughs even more as you chase each other throughout the house until you were rough housing on the bed "You are fucking cute! I have to share it with the world!" she posts the video on Instagram and Twitter which makes you yell and tickle her until you're both out of breath and staring at each other "I love you babe" she smiles and blushes, pulling you in a kiss and holding you until you both did your nightly routines and going to bed, waking up to see many comments from your friends and fellow wrestlers about how good of a dancer you were smiling when you see the caption she used "Can't believe I have this truly beautiful and wonderful nerd by my side, I love you sweetie 🥺💕💞" you turn as she watches you sharing a sweet kiss before getting up and having breakfast.