Painful chaos

You were talking with Liv in your shared locker room after winning your matches against Charlotte Flair and Asuka, hearing a knock on the door to see Sasha Banks, Finn Balor, Rhea Ripley, and Jey Uso at the door with a bag held up. "You guys wanna jump in?" you tilt your head as they all walk in and sit on or stand behind the couch, jey puts the bag on the table and your eyes widen when you see that not only were there peppers in the bag but that they were ghost peppers which you knew by videos you had seen and googling that they were really hot and even put people in the hospital which is why you have never gotten or tried them, liv immediately jumps off the couch "No someone will be dying and I don't wanna be that person" she is stopped by rhea who had the advantage of being taller and stronger, grabbing and putting her back down on the couch as finn hands everyone two pairs of gloves and sasha came back with cups and a three cartons of milk on stand by for everyone as you all pull out a pepper. You sigh in relief as you get a small pepper but your eyes widen when you see that liv had gotten the biggest one out of all of you, you hold each other's hands as you all talk before counting and each of you taking a bite which leads to ensuing chaos and different reactions from each and every one of you, first finn yells out very loudly, rhea groans in pain as she swallows and cough, jey grabs a cup and pours milk in chugging and gargling until his cup was empty, you jump off and run in the hallway to the trashcan a few feet from the door, liv choked and coughs in between sips of milk, and sasha spits the pepper out and leans her head in the sink to run her tongue under the water, you look up as you catch your breath to see a worried Damian Priest, a concerned Raquel Rodriguez, and a horrified Jimmy Uso above you as rhea walks out to spit and throw a tissue in the trash can "Jesus what the hell happened?!" you feel tears pour as you are helped up and hug damian who hugs you back as jimmy sees jey holding his ears on the floor. "Uce what the fuck?!" raquel peeks in the room to see finn and sasha trying to get the last of the second milk carton while liv holds ice in her mouth in a ball on the floor seeing the bag of peppers on the floor after rhea threw them across the room before she walked out, her eyes widen as she grabs the bag and shows it to jimmy and damian "Are you all fucking insane?!" jey leans on jimmy as he gets up while rhea drools in the trash can and you are still in a hug with damian until liv walks out and pulls you to her "Damnit give the milk to everyone else motherfucker!" you soon see Rey and Dominik along with Humberto Carrillo with different kinds of ice cream, handing you all one "Thank you Dom" you hug him and immediately enjoy the fudge sickle as liv has a strawberry one and soon everyone is talking in between holding ice cream in their mouth "How did you all know?" they look at rhea who holds a piece of banana ice cream in her mouth. "We heard you guys talk before you ate them and then we heard all the chaos" dom looks at you with a worried look as you uncontrollably cry "I went out in the hall and saw Y/N halfway in the trashcan so I knew it was bad" slowly as time went on and as each of you went home, you all felt the pain go away and when you and liv get home you head straight for the neapolitan ice cream in the freezer which helped even more while watching The Challenge in the living room until you both fell asleep, you wake up and wake liv up going upstairs and hop in bed after doing your nightly routines passing out, wrapped up together.