Picnic in daisies

You laugh as Dominik puts his hands over your eyes while on your date after helping you out of his car being told he was taking you for a small surprise. You and Dominik have been dating for a year now after meeting him while walking home from work when you bumped into his chest while he and the rest of Judgement day were talking hearing a yelp as you bump and fall luckily he caught you before you fell and hit your head on the sidewalk "Thank you I'm sorry for that" he shakes his head smiling at you as the other three quietly watch as the two of you talk to each other giving each other your numbers and meeting up later that week for lunch. After being friends for a long while he asked you out and soon the two of you officially got together after taking things slow going on four dates before becoming official and being like a sister to his three friends who absolutely loved you and loved how you cared for and loved dom even joining them in the ring to help them and being their ally in the corner of the ring making you a part of their small family and especially helping him when he was dealing with low self esteem and problems with his family. You walk slowly with dom behind you telling you to keep going until he finally says stop "You ready?" you nod as he counts and slowly moves his hands away opening them to see the sun shining brightly and you have your breath taken away seeing the wide beautiful field full of daisies in front of you as dom lays a blanket in a clear spot in the middle of the field "Baby oh my god how did you?" he smiles sweetly as you sit next to him as he opens the basket bringing out sandwiches and different homemade foods he made and soda to drink as well as water. "I found it while running in between working out at the gym and I knew you would love it" you smile as you began eating laughing and talking enjoying the bright day and the endless rows of daisies surrounding the two of you smiling when you feel something placed behind your ear grabbing a daisy to smell before gently tucking it back turning to see dom looking at you "I love you" you giggle squeezing his hand and kissing his knuckles "I love you too amor" he chuckles as you continue lunch and then go home enjoying the rest of the day inside together.