Viva salsa

You smile as you and Eddie walk in the bar together, hearing and seeing cheer after they see the two of walk in, you hug each of them before sitting in between eddie's nephew Chavo jr and your shared friend Rey and his wife Angie. Laughs and drinks are shared as you all dance in between to random music playing loudly until salsa music comes on and you are gently pulled on the dance floor by a smiling eddie, "What are you doing?" you laugh as you look up at him "Teaching you how to salsa so we can dance anytime" you feel your heart swell at the tenderness of the act as you follow eddie's steps and movements until you and him are in tune and the two of you are smiling and laughing as the music plays and the two of you move around, hearing cheers and whistles which makes the two of you turn only to see rey whistling, angie smiling and giggling, chavo cheering, and Chyna raising her brows which makes you giggle and shake your head as the two of you finish dancing and taking shots of rum. You leave and eat at a nearby Chinese restaurant and make jokes about and to a drunk chavo who looks like he needs his stomach pumped and a four day slumber, you all leave saying your goodbyes and heading home, you both change and shower before going in the living room and watching tv, after two hours he turns the volume down on the tv and turns the radio on which makes you smile as he grabs you up and soon your both molded together dancing like you did at the bar, but much slower and calmer than earlier and it's your burnt mixed cd that your sister made for you, you tangled your fingers in strands of his hair over his shoulder while your foreheads were sharing a kiss after before heading up to bed with your limbs tangled and arms around each other tightly.