Aunt's week

Chyna smiles at you playing with Dominik as she talks with Rey and Angie, "God I don't know hon, I would leave him with Eddie but he's got training and matches" she hears the stress in his voice as she listens before jumping in. "What if we kept him while you guys are gone?" they both turn and look at chyna then you in the pool with dom on your shoulders "You guys would?" she shakes her head as angie gets up "Of course, your family" angie hugs her as you walk up with a giggling dom who reaches for rey, rey hugs her then takes dom as you all walk inside "What's going on?" you knew of your friends heading out of town but you thought either dom would be with them or eddie, surprised when she tells you that he will be staying with the two of you after you guys leave and head back home. You get the house ready together as the days count down, feeling excited to get extra time to spend with him especially just the two of you knowing how much he loved both of you always hearing from rey, eddie, and other wrestlers who spent time with and around him knowing who he was talking sweetly and affectionately about when he would say his aunties, Tia Y/n and tia chyna, and his two moms other than his own mom of course which made the two of you melt when eddie told you he called the two of you the last name to him backstage during one of your matches with chyna ringside while dom and eddie watched backstage, hearing his cheers after you won against Trish Stratus and hugging him before taking him to watch his dad's match. You smile seeing dom in chyna's arms "Are you excited to be here?" he nods and cheers which makes you all laugh as he gives his parents hugs and byes, both of you giving them hugs before they leave, you grab dom's hand and lead him to the tire swing and stand beside him as he laughs and swings under the tree while chyna does things around the house, you and dom go inside and play video games in the living room on your playstation which he loved, you laugh as you watch him play Spyro and then Spiderman, you all have lunch together and watch tv until you all went to bed with him being in the middle while both of you were on each side, you wake up that morning to the smell of food from downstairs, you look to see your the only one in bed as you stretch and open your eyes, walking downstairs hearing giggling stopping right behind the corner as you see dom and chyna making breakfast feeling your soul fill with love at the sight. You walk up as they put a plate down, placing a kiss on her cheek and rubbing the top of his head as you grab and place another plate down next to yours and placing dom next to you as chyna sits on the other side of you and eating, you all go to the park as you both send pictures of the three of you to his parents throughout the day who smile at the pictures, you all go back to the house and give him a bath followed by you and him dancing while chyna went out to the store, she comes back and puts groceries away not seeing either of you in the living room or the yard, she goes upstairs to change quickly grabbing her phone when she sees you asleep in bed with him in your arms laying on your chest. He became attached at the hip with both of you and by the end of the week, all of you were a bit bummed as you get him ready and wait until rey and angie walk in knowing that you all had a wonderful time as you all have your byes smiling big when he gives each of your cheek kisses, the next time they had to go out of town three months later and needed someone to watch him not only did he jump and say he wanted to stay with you guys again but you both immediately agreed and the three of you enjoyed another amazing time together.