Number one protector

You duck and roll out of the corner of the ring as Lita runs to ram you in the corner but instead runs herself in the corner. You knock her down with a clothesline and jump from the ropes, pinning her down and winning, moving on to Wrestlemania to go against Torrie Wilson, laughing when Chyna and Eddie jump in the ring and hug you tightly as everyone cheers, you shake hands with lita and walk out the ring with your title on your shoulder earning many hugs backstage from The rock, Rikishi, Rey, Chavo jr, and Chris Jericho who all show support for you to win at wrestlemania. You smile as you walk by but it goes away when you see your ex Sam, who was very abusive until you moved out and moved next door to eddie, who promised to protect you in case he tried to go too far. You feel your anxiety loom and wash over you as you feel your chest constrict, your throat burn uncontrollably and the tears in your eyes barely stay in the corner of your eyes as you stop, feeling every feeling you felt around him boil back up as he smiles at you, ready for you to be alone but you feel a hand on both your arms, looking to see eddie to your left and chyna on your right who are glaring at sam as they take you away to eddie's locker room as you break down and have a panic attack, you feel hands on your face looking to see eddie in from of you "Hey look at me carino look at me" you turn back when you look away. You don't see chyna looking around the room "Where's chyna?" he turns and finds chyna in a fight with sam, quickly tugging her away and locking the door as she sighs and holds you in her lap as you slowly calm down and drink cold bottled water while eddie tells security to kick sam out for assault and threatening you, "What did he do to you?" you sniffle as you slowly tell her of everything that had happened to you which only made her angry and upset "You never have to go through that again not as long as I'm by your side" you smile as she leans in until the two of you were kissing and hear the door open jumping away only to see eddie with his hands on his hips smiling big. "Well damn I didn't think Mamacita and Little Churro had a thing for each other but I'm wrong" you all laugh and hug each other, after a few months of dating in secret, you all announce your relationship on Raw with support from fans and other wrestlers.