I'll always stay

You wake up to the sun gently shining on your face feeling an arm wrapped around your waist turning to see Damian asleep smiling as you wrap your arms around his torso and lay your head on his chest. You smile remembering the night before coming back to his hotel room late that night after he won his match against Jey Uso as you slowly trace his tattoos across his body as you get awake not noticing him waking up and smiling when he sees you tracing his forearm tattoo gently rubbing your back making you smile more looking up at him sharing a kiss as tangles his fingers in your hair stretching and fixing to get up but you are gently pulled back laying back down on him. "C'mere we don't have to get up just yet" you giggle laying back on him as he caresses your hip while you gently curl a strand of his hair around your finger "I half expected you to leave in the middle of the night back to your room" you thought he actually left right after you fell asleep but instead he kisses your temple laying down and pulling you to him with his chest against your back while gently placing kisses on your neck until he fell asleep an hour later with all your limbs entangled together "I'm really glad you didn't leave last night" he moves himself to sit up while still holding you to him placing a kiss on your nose "I'll always stay even for a few hours I'll stay" you smile at each other laying back down on him just holding each other until you both got up and ready for the day, training, and his tag team match with Finn Balor.