Sweet n sour

You and Jimmy were complete opposites, while he was quick witted, humorous, goofy, and wise you were patient, kind, gentle, sweet, and forthright, all of which brought the two of you together. You had met him and his brother Jey when you turned heel and joined them as their third and all three together joined the bloodline despite Roman not wanting to have you join but you proved your loyalty but you also stood up to him like no one else did which made jimmy fall for you even more than he already had, after two years of being friends and in the bloodline thanks to help from jey and Sami, the two of you confessed and got together and kept it from roman until you announced it to fans on the Internet who showed support for the two of you along with sami, Solo, jey, and other wrestlers but roman was even more determined to separate the two of you. You fought with him and then after sami left, you broke down and told jimmy that you wanted to be with him but you couldn't be in the bloodline anymore, he immediately showed his support and agreed to confront him which then led to him and jey leaving together and reuniting with sami who was proud and happy that the three of you chose yourselves and each other instead of continuing to take roman's abuse, he sometimes laughs at you and jimmy until you both asked him why "Well it's just how different you are from each other, yet it brings the two of you together so perfectly" you both looked at each other smiling as jey laughs agreeing with sami and soon you earned many different not just compliments about the two of you together but also just how did you two get together, but you just simply smile and say how your differences being the two of you together.