You made it

You take a deep breath as you wait for your theme music to play, ready to have your match against Naomi to move on and head to Summerslam to compete against Rhea Ripley. You feel a hand on your shoulder, looking to see Bayley smiling at you "No matter what, you'll do awesome out there" you smile, sharing a hug right before your music starts, walking with bayley behind you as you wave and high five fans, getting in the ring ready for the fight of your life, you start by twisting and shoving naomi in the rings before pulling her and throwing her into the ring post before you haluma kick her and then suplex her. You feel your body become heavy and wear down as you are kicked down by naomi until you jump up and lift her, dropping her on her back as she yells in pain, quickly pinning her but yelling in frustration when she kicks out right before three, fighting for 30 minutes longer until you drop kick her, quickly climbing and frog splashing off the ropes and win, immediately hiding your face as you cry while cheering, holding your title belt to the air as you jump out and hug bayley, walking backstage and earning hugs and congratulations from the other girls in the locker, smiling at a smirking and smiling rhea who despite being your upcoming opponent was also one of your longest and best friends. You cry as bayley and rhea hug you tightly "You did it! You kicked ass" smiling and laughing as rhea shakes you gently while bayley holds your face "You made it! You are going to summerslam! sweets!" you scream in joy hugging them back tightly as Damian meets you in a hug in the hall followed by Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and Dominik Mysterio who all cheer you on and show support for your win.