Wings

Sunlight comes creeping in, illuminates our skin we watched the day go by stories of what we did, it made me think of you it made me think of you under a trillion stars we danced on top of cars took pictures of the stage so far from where we are they made me think of you they made me think of you

You and Rhea met through Dom after he joined judgement day, you and him had been friends since you were 3 and him 4, becoming a part of his family along with your older sister who was and raised you since you were born due to your dad being in prison and your mom pretty leaving the two of you and your older brother with your grandparents, your grandfather passing when you were 12 and then your grandmother passing when you were 18 but you still had a family with dom and his family, you debut a month after dom and joined judgement day two weeks after he did and you instantly became drawn to rhea not because of her character in the ring but for who she was as a whole outside of the ring, being your person other than dom and only three days after joining, you were already a big part of the group and each of their lives.

Oh, lights go down in the moment, we're lost and found I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly oh, damn these walls in the moment, we're ten feet tall and how you told me after it all we'd remember tonight for the rest of our lives I'm in the foreign state my thoughts, they slip away my words are leaving me they caught an aeroplane because I thought of you just for the thought of you

The only one who knew about your anxiety, depression, insomnia, overthinking, thoughts, and antidepressants was dom until rhea found you having a panic attack and calmed you down, you told her everything as she listened and held your hands until she pulled you into a tight, warm, and comforting hug as you slowly calm down, the next day backstage you both purely on accident asked each other out while the boys were out of the room as the two of you held hands until Damian walked in the room before his match against Mustafa Ali plus your and rhea's tag team match against Raquel Rodriguez and Becky Lynch, you cheer damian on and celebrate with him until the two of you head out for the tag team, you both read each other's minds and looks as soon as the match started and played off each other without saying a word and it paid off, you won and celebrated and both of you were giddy for your date together later that week.