Warmth

You smile seeing Damian outside the airport putting your bags in his trunk jumping in his arms as he grabs and lifts you laughing making your heart flutter as you get in his car and enjoy the day together. You loved going on the beach enjoying the warm weather and sight seeing having lunch at a small restaurant nearby the beach going back to his house talking to Rhea who called after the two of you sat down in his kitchen enjoying a glass of wine excited to meet her, Dom, and Finn at Raw next month hearing a lot about the three from Damian who you had known since the two of you were preteens in 6th grade. The two of you after talking to rhea go in his living after deciding to watch John Wick since he hadn't fully seen it and you hadn't the first three in a long while sitting down drinking water having your fill of the wine for the night feeling the calmness wave over you as you watch the movie feeling a chill up your spine and overtime feeling uncontrollably cold looking to see the blanket across from damian deciding not to get him to hand it to you going back to watching the movie. You felt colder as time went on trying not to shiver by occasionally rubbing your hands over your arms trying not to overdo it until you suddenly felt a wave of warmth and feel a light squeeze on your arm looking to see the blanket on you and damian gently squeezing your arm making you smile as you readjust the blanket he moves you closer to him making your heart pick up and your face heat up as you finish the movie feeling yourself slowly falling asleep feeling the warmth radiating from him and the blanket. You felt his fingers under your chin as you sleepily look at him making him laugh quietly as you fall asleep in his arms as he takes you and lays you in his bed holding you to him as you fall back asleep feeling a kiss on your cheek and his hand lightly tracing your hip waking up with your head on his chest and hands on your back wrapping your arms around his shoulder as you wake up tracing his tattoos not noticing he woke up and was smiling watching you until you looked up just looking in each other's eyes until your lips were connected in a sweet and loving kiss getting up and enjoying the day together flirting and sharing an occasional kiss taking things slow planning when to tell the boys and rhea about the two of you in a few weeks.