Because it's love

When I look into your eyes I keep getting anxious I'm by your side and I get lonely in my heart there is only you pretend you don't know me anymore please don't turn around I love you you know my heart too please don't hide in front of me i dream of you alone waiting for you I'm so sick

You and Rhea were best friends always right next to each other until she turned heel and became a part of the judgement day while you became the fifth member of the four horsewomen turning to five as soon as you joined Becky, Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha but you never gave up having a friendship or something with her despite the other judgement day members looks you received until things changed incredibly.

My heart is going towards you it's been that way since the beginning i couldn't speak and turned around what I want to say to you too many like this I love you you know my heart too please don't hide in front of me I dream of you alone waiting for you I'm so sick

Soon after run ins and talking the two of you were secretly hanging out in between matches and training and warning each other of dirty tricks one of your members was planning against the other that leads to the two of you having feelings for each other only telling Liv Morgan who told you to both separately to go for it which neither of you did until things came to a head during an argument in your hotel room in Chicago when as you yelled at each other you were both in the corner of the room almost squished together until you slowly leaned in.

You came to me like destiny I can't let go of a miracle I will always love you it's only you day by day remember I can't be without you even if a year passes even if another ten years pass I will love you

You kiss each other passionately and emotionally leading to stripping each other exploring the other's body with hands and mouths showing each other how much you loved each other deciding when you woke up a few hours later that the two of you would let your groups and fans know about the two of you being together pretending to be normal until you both made an excuse of going to the bathroom or forgetting something watching the match go on until your theme song Breaking the habit by Linkin Park came on and you and rhea walked out hand in hand as everyone in the ring stares confused "This stops right now you don't have to be best friends but at least be civil" they all look at each other and back at you "We denied this for so long and we're not gonna hold it back anymore either you all accept it or we leave" you and rhea smile sweetly grabbing each other and kissing which drives the fans wild as liv cheers with everyone staring in shock until sasha and dom walk out of the ring hugging and shaking hands slowly as everyone congratulated the two of you and everyone came to a mutual agreement standing in the ring as fans cheered joining the judgement day while doing some tag teams with sasha or liv as you and rhea start living your lives together.