Show me that smile

You were watching tv after having lunch and watching Rhea win her match when you hear your phone ring looking to see rhea face timing you making you smile as you answer. "Hey I saw your match you kicked ass I'm proud of you!" she giggles as she walks hugging the boys as they all talk to you making you laugh at the jokes they were playing on each other until you noticed no one in the background or anyone else you knew saying hello asking where they were thinking they were in the hotel they were staying at suddenly looking at the floor until she shows dom on Damian's back while Finn was being wrestled on the ground making you laugh even more. You set your phone on the bed grabbing a drink when you hear a yell from dom "SHIT PENDEJO YOU ALMOST BROKE MY BACK" making you fall on the floor laughing as rhea smacks them telling them to be quiet since they were in the hall of the hotel where people were probably asleep or trying to at least watching as she goes in her shared room with damien talking to the both of them until he went and showered talking to rhea while watching tv. You were humming when rhea screenshots your facetime making you look turning your head when you heard the click of the screenshot being taken "What was that for?" she smiles sweetly as you giggle confused "She likes your smile!" you hear dom yell who came into the room to talk to the two of you and take a bite of chocolate you gave him earlier while you look more confused by the statement "It's one of my favorite things about you hon it always makes me happy and feel like I'm floating" you turn a bright red as dom laughs fist bumping damian who came out of the bathroom dressed laying on his bed and watching tv as you do the same hiding your face when you hear rhea sweetly say "Show me that smile" you giggle as you smile big turning to look at her still smiling as she giddly taps her hands in her lap while damian and dom laugh at the two of you.