Barbeque kisses

You laugh as you watch Humberto Carrillo play pranks on Sami Zayn, Rey Mysterio, and Kevin Owens while you drink wine and eat a hamburger with Rey's son Dominik, Liv Morgan, and your friend Sasha Banks. You along with sasha and rey planned a big barbeque for all the wrestlers as a part of a break you all were getting for a few weeks in between matches having everyone come over to your big rented house to cook out, have a bon fire, swim in the pool, hang out with each other, spend time with their families, and just have a great time without stress or training to do for hours each day. You feel a tap on your shoulder, bringing you out of your thoughts looking to see sasha above you smiling as you follow her to the back porch finishing your wine and sitting in front of the pool next to each other with your feet in the water sharing a joint you had in your pocket staring at the water or the flowers across from you to keep from staring at sasha feeling your heart rate pick up at her small giggle at your joke as you puffed on the joint passing it to her laying on your back. You had been in love with sasha for two years having been friends for five after meeting each other through your childhood friend Finn Balor who knew the two of you would get along great but became happy when the two of you became fast peas in a pod both of them helping you train in your career for NXT and soon becoming their shared protege when you became a part of the WWE roster always being in both their corners cheering them on and having two number one supporters in your life backing you up no matter what happened or will happen in the future. You smile at the memories feeling a light but warm touch on your face looking to see sasha above you smiling sweetly as you watch her slowly lean down closer to you "Can I tell you something?" you take a deep breath watching her nod taking one final puff before putting the rest of the joint out "For the past two years...I've been in love with you and I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to or when and I understand if you don't feel the same or if you found someone else..." you release the breath you held in looking at the sky until you feel your chin being gently grabbed and your face moving until your looking eye to eye with sasha. You tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear "You don't need to be scared or worried... I haven't met anyone and if I did it wouldn't be real...not when I have loved you for so long" you smile big as she grabs you face placing her lips on yours in a soft and loving but also fiery and impatient kiss leaving you out of breath, flush, and smiling as the two of you hug and sit for a few more minutes until you hear someone clear their throat turning to see finn and dom with a blunt "Mind if we join you?" the four of you share a joint announcing and swearing the two of them to secrecy until you both are ready to tell others taking things slow as you enjoy the rest of the night together.