How can you eat?

"What the hell is that?" you turn to see Bayley in the doorway, not hearing her come through the front door or the text that she had sent to tell you she was on the way home. You raise a brow as you look at the tv while watching Deadly Women on Hulu, you look at her as she watches you "What?" she shakes her head as she grabs her leftovers of dinner in the microwave, sitting beside you "How can you eat while watching this?" you shrug as you take a sip of soda while she looks away from the tv, after a few more minutes of watching you change the channel to a rerun of Reba which you both liked to watch together when she came home after a match or when the two of you couldn't sleep and just wanted something for background noise until you were both asleep, you both laugh as you eat together until you went upstairs to shower while she finished eating and changing, you both laid in bed at first watching more reba before turning on Forensic Files since it wasn't as graphic but you could still watch true crime. You watch tv as she holds your hand in between scrolling through her phone until she feels the exhaustion catch up to her and ends up dead asleep with her head on your shoulder, kissing her forehead as you watch tv "I love you" you doze on and off until you turn the light off and move to have bayley in your arms and her head in the crook of your neck as you fall asleep with forensic files playing calmly in the background.