Lean with it

You shimmy your shoulders at your boyfriend after you do a submission movie on him, straddling him while you shimmy making him hide his face. You get off him and immediately get back to training for your upcoming matches at Monday night raw, his being against Mustafa Ali and yours being against Naomi, knowing that you both needed all the training and tricks you could learn and have up your sleeves when it was time for your matches, knowing that you both were going to do all you could to win your matches as well as cheer on your three friends and teammates in The Judgement Day when they had their matches. You slide under the ring, getting away from Dom as he tries to grab you and put you against the ring post, you sneak around and climb in behind him, smacking his butt and jump on his back making him yell out in surprise, you laugh as you roll away from him, pushing yourself up on the rings as you catch your breath as you grab a drink for water, turning around and almost choking when you see dom right in front of you as he giggles, grabbing and putting your water on the other side of the ring making you scrunch your eyebrows at him as he rubs his hands together while looking at you "What are you up to?" he raises his eyebrows in a flirty manner as he kisses you with passion, making you lose your breath as your back hits the ropes. "Lean" you give a look of confusion until you lean back against the ropes after he strips your shirt off, you gasp when your lifted up just a bit to where half your body is laying on top of the ropes as he takes the rest of your clothes off "I wanted to try this for awhile and I'm glad you're letting me" you lean your head back moaning as he dips his head between your legs, holding the ropes with your hands so you didn't fall off as he holds your legs over his shoulders, fingers massaging your hips until he pulls you back up placing kisses your legs, going back up your body as he pulls you closer to him, molding the two of you together as you hold on to his back while he holds the ropes under you. You moan quietly in his shoulder as he places wet kisses on your neck and collarbone until you both are out of breath, raising your arms while he redresses you then himself before carrying you inside and stripping again to shower, laughing as you see dom's giddy expression "Damn you wanted to do that for a long time huh" he nods as you shake your head "It was really fun let's do that again soon" he shimmies in excitement as you laugh wrapping him in a hug.