Latino love

You feel all your nerves come undone as you take a big breath while standing with Edge, he had been your boyfriend and partner in WWF since you started in 1993, but now you need a fresh start and do over. You jump against the rings and jump on edge, twisting your body and smacking him down on the mat "Woah what the hell! Ophelia attacked Edge!" you point at edge and yell at him "I am done! I am not letting anyone control me anymore!" he grabs your arm making you turn and slap him with all your might "Ophelia's done with edge!" you walk away as you earn cheers from fans, smiling and hugging a teen girl who gave you a present, you go backstage to your locker room, smiling at the painting the fan made and smiling bigger now that you were officially your own person. You hug your friend The Rock before stretching and training together until you hear yelling, turning to see two men walk in as rock says hello, immediately recognizing one as your childhood friend Rey Mysterio, who lit up at seeing you running into and hugging each other as you laugh "God I haven't seen you since we were 17!" rock smiles at the two of you with the other man next to him until rey introduces you to him "Hey hermosa! name's Eddie Guerrero" you laugh as you shake his hand while both rey and rock roll their eyes at his flirty behavior. You and eddie ran into each other backstage before his match against Chris Jericho, putting a quick kiss on his cheek as you go back in your locker room to watch his match, you feel your stomach bubble as you see eddie fighting but you know he will be done if someone doesn't do something, you run out and jump in the ring as eddie falls over while rey distracts the ref "You didn't think this was done?" edge smiles as he tries to hit you but you dodge and yank his head by his hair, releasing a mother of all kicks on his nether regions and climb the ropes, frog splashing him out cold, quickly dragging eddie on top of him. You jump out of the ring as rey joins your side while the ref counts and eddie is announced the winner jumping back in the ring with rey, helping him up as he looks at you confused until you hand him the title smiling and shimming your shoulders at the crowd, chanting latino heat as he laughs while performing a handshake with rey and hugs you all three of you grabbing each other's hands and raising them up as the crowd chants, " This is a forever alliance! This. Is. Viva. Familia!" you all walk backstage as the crowd chants viva familia over and over again as edge stares you down but you give him the middle finger in return. You and eddie start hanging out, going on late night rides, walking around the park with ice cream, going to lunch, and having dinner at each other's houses which soon lead to a sweet moment while off from wrestling and traveling, the two of you went and had dinner leading to sharing wine at his house as you laugh at him scaring rey a few days ago, both of you go quiet when he grabs your shoulders and moves close. "May I Carino?" you nod as he gently holds your chin leaning in until your lips touched, feeling your heart flutter by the gentleness of the kiss and how you felt so breathless but immediately full of breath again before you pull him into another kiss full of passion and hunger, giggling as he lifts you up carrying you to his bedroom, you both wake up and eat, meeting up with rey and Chyna for training not realizing you had put on his shorts and small tank top which made them look at each in surprise before smirking, you all have lunch at the park deciding to tell the two "Oh guys we have news" they look at you as you nod "We're a thing" they laugh and hug the both of you "We could tell, you're wearing his clothes after all" you blush red after looking down to see his red shorts and his tank top with latino heat on it, hiding your face in eddie's chest as he laughs "You look like strawberry when your red Mamacita! Your freckles are like the seeds" you laugh as you and eddie share a peck as you all leave the park.