You look good

You check your scars smiling tearfully at how they have healed making it to the two week mark of healing from top surgery. You look around to pick a shirt to wear after having a shower and carefully washing your scars stopping on a yellow shirt on the chair next to you picking it up realizing it was Dom's shirt smelling it and inhaling his scent and the downey you use with laundry still fresh as put it on and lay down in bed watching tv when dom comes up from downstairs making food handing you a plate smiling sweetly while you eat when he sees you in the loose and oversized shirt. You finished eating while you two watched X-Men taking a drink seeing dom looking at you "What baby?" he laughs as you cuddle into his side laying your head on his chest feeling his hand caress your hip under the shirt "You look good in my shirt is all and I am definitely going to have you wear them more often darling" you hide your face as he laughs more noticing that he was wearing one of your light blue shirts "And you handsome look good in mine" grabbing his face and kissing him as you smile and laugh laying down. You both keep up your ends of the promise wearing his shirts all the time when you are both at home and wearing them sometimes out in public and to his matches making him smile sweetly at you as he walks past you to the ring for his match always taking pictures every time he sees you in one whether you're asleep, eating, on a date, on the way to a match, or on the way home from one he is always smiling and feeling his heart soar with love seeing you in his shirts and he also wears your shirts alot mostly when your both at home or out with your families and friends.