You're my sunflower in a field of roses

You felt drained as you sat on the couch your body sore and heavy as tears of frustration as Rhea walked behind you noticing how you're being hard on yourself. You had been having a rough patch at your job as a nurse taking care of quite a few patients one you grew close to who had just passed an hour ago and it broke you ever since you found out from your co-worker as you were on your way home. Not only that but you had been also dealing with severe anxiety and depression due to not having your family to support you since they were far away and some of them disowned you for having the courage to get up and walk away from the chaotic and unhappy life you had back in your hometown meeting rhea not too long after moving to Orlando Florida. You met her and the judgement day when you were exploring town after spending the first week unpacking and getting used to being in your apartment helping her up after she accidentally fell while joking around with Finn ending up joining the four on their day out becoming a part of the group immediately and a year later you and rhea started dating with some help from the other three helping get the two of you together. You turn looking at rhea after feeling a hand on your shoulder hugging her tightly as you cried being held in her arms until your cries became sniffles "I just don't feel anything hon...I lost a patient who I became friends with, I have been working without a day off, and...my depression and anxiety is just eating away at me I don't feel...good enough" she moves your head up with her fingers under your chin staring into each other's eyes. "It's okay to feel like that but don't let it consume you and I will help you I won't leave you ever" you hug each other as she rocks back and forth holding you to her "You're my sunflower in a field of roses my love you're my world" you smile kissing her as you lay on the couch watching tv until you fell asleep and she carried you to the bedroom where she cuddled you and fell asleep.