One way to get to the point

You felt excited to train with Damian for the day despite the chronic stomach pain, the throbbing pain in your head, and anxiety in your chest. You had a very packed and busy month from your big win at smackdown and your thrilling tag team match with Rhea to your upcoming match against Becky Lynch, interviews, and meetings about storylines which was okay for the first three weeks but it became a hectic, then stressful, chaotic, and now it was truly unbearable leaving you a nervous wreck all the time from the moment you wake up til you try to sleep being lucky to get an hour or two where you weren't in pain or sick. You smile seeing damian feeling your heart flutter and grow hugging him tightly as you walk inside the gym together already knowing you were going to be in a lot more pain and exhausted when you're done, taking a sip of water before you stretch joking with damian and Dom who happened to be in the gym training for his match against Shelton Benjamin. You learn a few tricks in between practicing new moves and feeling cold chills go throughout your body as time goes on not noticing dom asking damian if you were sick from how pale and exhausted you looked but you were determined to finish training even if you had to take a few breaks. You feel pure adrenaline as you spar with damian while dom stands ring side until you stop taking a breath looking at the ceiling "You need a minute?", "I'm alri-" the last thing you remember was feeling lightheaded seeing both their faces full of concern and fear before everything went black, "Woah hey hey!" damian catches you as you fall laying you down as dom touched your forehead feeling the coldness and clammy feeling along with the warmth and sweat taking you to the ER. The doctor determined that you passed out from stress, dehydration, and chronic pain from an ulcer that was in your stomach, thankfully you would only need to have antibiotics for the ulcer and just properly take care of yourself to get better, waking up feeling very heavy and drained "God you scared the shit out of us" you hug dom as you slowly lean up taking a drink of cold water feeling much better when you and damian go to your home. "You can go home" he shakes his head stopping you before you can say anything else "I will be losing my mind if I don't know you're okay...I care about you too much for that to happen.." you turn and look at him feeling your heart stop "Too much? What do you mean?" he sighs as he grabs your shoulders "I...I've always meant it when I say this but I mean it much more when I tell you" you raise a brow as you realize what he means, going for it and closing the space between the two of you pulling him to you in a kiss pulling away and laughing as you see the look on his face "Well that's one way to get to the point mi vida" you both laugh sharing a second and quicker kiss going upstairs to your bedroom falling asleep with a smile and plans of a date the next morning.